New Everton Stadium Discussion

Of course and I do understand the issues that are on that side of scales, I'm just thinking about the next 100 years for Everton football club. We are blocked in at one end unless we can move the wastewater plant out eventually and going by height and every other restrictions we are facing now - it isn't going to get any easier when there is actual residential properties around Nelson Dock. Just seems a missed opportunity, it will never be less expensive than now to add seats. It may seem like I'm unhappy and moaning about it, I'm not, I am grateful for what he is giving us, again ot is just that wistful couldn't it be a bit more.
You have to remember the stadium is not the end game
It’s a door opener to bigger things

Any mention in the documents about coach parking for away support and Everton fans travelling from North Wales etc akin to what we already have along Priory Road. Drove along Regent Road recently and LCC have completed a wide two way cycle lane running from Vulcan Street (one of the Ten Streets) to beyond Sandhills Lane where I turned off. Wondered if this was going to be used for coach parking on match days as it is easily wide enough?

All the months where people were moaning about silence from the club and what the delay was. Then you see the extent of the work that has gone into this planning app. It's an incredible amount of detail - the scale of which makes me so confident that it's actually really going to happen. You don't go to this level of work for something you're not determined to see through to completion.
Don’t be fooled lad
It’s all a scam by the carpetbagging Iranian and his buddies

Or so I’m reliably informed lol