New Everton Stadium Discussion

Good spot. That will be huge space now with the increased size of that side of the stadium. And by the looks of it they have added outside space on top which wasn’t there before and will have fantastic views. Hopefully that space will be open to all fans and not just corporate fans.

Even on match days it will be a top spot to dine and drink.

We need a poll, what version of the plans do you prefer best?

Tbh I like the previous version better as as a building it looked neater. But I can see why they needed more room inside to be able to maximize takings all year round.

Interestingly enough though this was supposed to be all about the matchdays and keeping the building as focused as possible. I wonder what happend?

We need a poll, what version of the plans do you prefer best?

Tbh I like the previous version better as as a building it looked neater. But I can see why they needed more room inside to be able to maximize takings all year round.

Interestingly enough though this was supposed to be all about the matchdays and keeping the building as focused as possible. I wonder what happend?

Have there been any new pics released showing clearer images of the internal & external features of the stadium?

The ones shown in the prior few pages look a bit basic in terms of their image quality.

Hope they release more in depth ones tomorrow - any chance of a capacity increase?

Have there been any new pics released showing clearer images of the internal & external features of the stadium?

The ones shown in the prior few pages look a bit basic in terms of their image quality.

Hope they release more in depth ones tomorrow - any chance of a capacity increase?

No pictures released that I am aware of. The seating bowl still looks the same as the 52k variant inside of the app, so I wouldn't expect it to change. However I didn't expect Ancelotti to rock up here either, fingers crossed we get another Christmas present.

Flythrough of new Everton stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock

Final stadium designs revealed ahead of planning application submission

For many reasons today is a major milestone in the history of our great football club.

I’m delighted to be able to share with you some images of the stunning final proposed designs for our potential new home at Bramley-Moore Dock. These images form part of the detailed formal planning application for the 52,000 seater stadium that will be submitted today to Liverpool City Council.

From its inception, we’ve always believed that this project can be a game-changer for North Liverpool – truly transformational, kick-starting the regeneration of the northern docklands, contributing a £1bn boost to the city region’s economy, creating up to 15,000 jobs and attracting 1.4m visitors to the city each year.

The vast amount of feedback and overwhelming support we received through our consultation has shown that the people of Liverpool understand that The People’s Project isn’t just about a new football ground – it’s about regeneration, jobs and social value.

At the heart of our stadium proposal is a stunning brick, steel and glass stadium which takes its inspiration from the nearby historic maritime and warehouse buildings.

Feedback from our record-breaking public consultation, which you and others attended in your thousands, alongside a range of detailed technical assessments have helped us to evolve the design. It means the multi-storey car park has been relocated from its previous waterfront location and integrated within the stadium to create one impressive standalone structure, while additional environmental measures, including wind baffles, have been incorporated into the final proposals.

The design of both the North and South stand lower tiers will make it possible to adopt rail seating and, should legislation change in the future, they could be converted into areas for safe standing.

We have invested an enormous amount of resource and effort in creating this design, that not only respects and looks at home in a dockland setting but will restore and preserve the historic features of the dock and, importantly, open a currently inaccessible site to the public.

Getting this right has always been our priority. Bramley-Moore Dock sits in the city’s World Heritage Site and its status as a Conservation Area have been fundamental to our thinking. We have worked closely with Liverpool City Council and heritage organisations as the plans have evolved and our final proposals include a significant amount of environmental remediation work, along with measures to restore and preserve key aspects of the dock.

This includes the site’s Grade II Listed Hydraulic Tower which would be restored to create a unique visitor offer, attracting tourists on non-matchdays; and a water channel to the west of the stadium will be maintained to ensure the visual continuity of the dock system – a key feature of the Outstanding Universal Value of the World Heritage Site. .

To see a fly-through of our proposed stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock please click here.

We are immensely proud to submit these proposals for what I believe is one of the most exciting development projects in world football.

Once again on behalf of Everton Football Club let me thank for your continued support, commitment and passion and may I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Colin
mail
Colin Chong
Stadium Development Director
Everton Football Club