New Everton Stadium Discussion

Spurs new stadium is impressive but I feel the digital advertising boards on each stand definitely add something.

Same with the Etihad now as well.

Hope we have them between each tier, would also like to see if it can be done at goodison.

Don't you find them distracting? I hate the digital boards we already have, let alone the prospect of more? :eek:

Nah city's and Spurs look class Think wolves have them now too, look class at night,

I don't know why we put more in front of the directors boxes though? They show the same as the ones as the pitch side and are in the same line of sight

Nah city's and Spurs look class Think wolves have them now too, look class at night,

I don't know why we put more in front of the directors boxes though? They show the same as the ones as the pitch side and are in the same line of sight
There should be a big blue light below Blue Bill...so when he starts blubbering, a blue cataract of tears is limelit. I think Bill would thumbs-up that lighting theatric...

Shame this place isnt open now - imagine taking perspective new managers/players to our lovely shiny BMD rather than to the Old Lady.

First impressions would be 10000% better.

Shame this place isnt open now - imagine taking perspective new managers/players to our lovely shiny BMD rather than to the Old Lady.

First impressions would be 10000% better.

Goodison is still boss mate, don't forget the managers don't have to sit in the lower bullens behind 20 posts so the impression of Goodison would be of a proper old fashioned intimidating stadium.

Goodison is still boss mate, don't forget the managers don't have to sit in the lower bullens behind 20 posts so the impression of Goodison would be of a proper old fashioned intimidating stadium.

Still think in the modern game having a fantastic new shiny ground will help us sell the "project" of the club to the top foreign coaches and young top players than Goodison in its current state.

Still think in the modern game having a fantastic new shiny ground will help us sell the "project" of the club to the top foreign coaches and young top players than Goodison in its current state.

I think the best way for Everton to sell the project would be to stop calling it a project because its been an absolutely crap project for 4 years.