New Everton Stadium Discussion

Maybe because there's nothing there

It's in moshiris interest to get this done as quick as possible. A year ago the council money was rejected 1 year later and still nothing.

They couldn't go any slower if they tried.

Let's see if the planning application is done before the end of the year like they said

Another one pops out, why you bothered Hav?

I just heard “we” have been looking at other sites....but not empty sites, we are apparently looking at work done in places by various excavation and ground works companies, looking for the best we can. Part of the pitch.

It's all a load of tosh. As far as I am aware, there is absolutely no truth in this at all, apart from the cost. Pretty sure they even mentioned this £100m at the reveal at the titanic, using their willingness to pay it as proof if their determination to get it built.

Correct Blue Bill mentioned this cost of £100m, this isnt new news, heads falling off on some RS rumours. Get a grip lads....

Correct Blue Bill mentioned this cost of £100m, this isnt new news, heads falling off on some RS rumours. Get a grip lads....

yes I think the problem isn't the hole that needs filling, and how much the estimate is at, but is finding a lender who will fund such a project , a 100 million estimate , is just that.. it could easily double, and who in their right mind is going to be lending 100's of millions to fill a hole in ??

it makes the project totally unviable

Moshiri is just here to make as much profit as he can, throwing over 100 mil in to a hole never going to work

Laughing at that response from Meis.

I mean, how could anyone possibly imagine that this scheme was dead in the water....it's only been over 2.5 years ago that since it was proposed. There's got to be another couple of rounds of consultation yet. Maybe 2021...back end....for an announcement.

The only thing Everton excel at these days is conning their own supporters with stadium promises - 5 times. Please dont invest in that club and its fantasies. Speaking as someone who went through the first four of those wild goose chases, it isn't worth it. In the unlikley event it comes off: great. Until then, just treat that club with the contempt they deserve over stadium delivery.

Laughing at that response from Meis.

I mean, how could anyone possibly imagine that this scheme was dead in the water....I mean, it's only been over 2.5 years ago that since it was proposed. There's got to be another couple of rounds of consultation yet. Maybe 2021...back end....for an announcement.

The only thing Everton excel at these days is conning their own supporters with stadium promises - 5 times. Please dont invest in that club and its fantasies. Speaking as someone who went through the first four of those wild goose chases, it isn't worth it. In the unlikley event it comes off: great. Until then, just treat that club with the contempt they deserve over stadium delivery.

No.

I still believe.

I refuse to accept the inevitable.