New Everton Stadium Discussion

Funny how the People's Project App suddenly now won't open till you update it, then when you do all of the views have gone and it just say Pending Feasibility everywhere.

Is anyone aware what/when the next projected milestone is (hopefully not was) due?

The very recent WeWork meltdown and Softbank implosion as a result has put the brakes on financing for numerous infrastructure/PE Fund projects. It is quite possible that the implications of this are touching certain elements of our financial model.

Is anyone aware what/when the next projected milestone is (hopefully not was) due?

The very recent WeWork meltdown and Softbank implosion as a result has put the brakes on financing for numerous infrastructure/PE Fund projects. It is quite possible that the implications of this are touching certain elements of our financial model.
Second phase of FS will be being picked to bits for relevant info.
Then crossing t's and dotting i's on the planning application to be submitted sometime before Chrimbo.
Finger crossing time

Second phase of FS will be being picked to bits for relevant info.
Then crossing t's and dotting i's on the planning application to be submitted sometime before Chrimbo.
Finger crossing time
The club are rightfully being prudent with regards to their financing and how much they disclose to the public about the stadium and its said financing.

Like I've said previously, there are also other local parties involved who, for a number of reasons, are slightly slowing down the entire process.

People need to calm down, have some faith and realise that the owner and the club do not need to, should not and will not disclose everything to everyone.

The only reason he is here is cos of the ground. Gonna have to suck it up, or lose a pile.

there
is no way on earth that Moshiri , who is here JUST FOR THE MONEY, is literally going to bury over a 100 million in the dock.

it makes all his projections on his profit negative.

Plus, who is going to lend the money for this 100 million hole that needs filling?? if its an ESTIMATE of 100 million pounds, then this could very easily escalate as the job gets going in 200 million ….

no serious money insititutions will be lending money for this … it is quite literally throwing money away.

the original cost for the stadium was 300m …. so 1/3 of the money just to fill a hole in ???

theres noway we would get the money for this , and theres obv noway Moshiri will fund it off his own back.

fancy going through all this , with dan meis etc etc and announcements when they hadn't even executed a proper ground survey first.

we are an utter embarrassment .. and its not changing any time soon... well unless Moshiri packs up and goes, which I hope he does

The club are rightfully being prudent with regards to their financing and how much they disclose to the public about the stadium and its said financing.

Like I've said previously, there are also other local parties involved who, for a number of reasons, are slightly slowing down the entire process.

People need to calm down, have some faith and realise that the owner and the club do not need to, should not and will not disclose everything to everyone.
Maybe because there's nothing there

It's in moshiris interest to get this done as quick as possible. A year ago the council money was rejected 1 year later and still nothing.

They couldn't go any slower if they tried.

Let's see if the planning application is done before the end of the year like they said