New Everton Stadium Discussion

Lads, ordered a 2000ft x 2000ft sheet of 12mm ply from Terry's Timber today for moving Sandhills. Terry said be a couple of days getting it ready so just need a few volunteers to help with the lift now.

Will let y'all know when the ply is ready ;)

Let's hope they can keep that undercover while the glue sets. *Nervously looks at weather forecasts... :oops:

I reckon if the Sandhills move goes ok we could shift The Brick, The Tommy Frost, The Hot Wok, the chippy and anything else we fancy down there. Be a piece of piss after a train station.

This is gonna be epic lads

'Tommye's removals' We take everything!

I vote for the Blue Dragon. And when we are finished with all that then we can move Anfield to somewhere off the coast of Birkenhead.

Have you quoted for moving St.Lukes so the Heritage Society still have a gaff to use pre-games ?
R5lHeRrtQTUw.gif

I reckon if the Sandhills move goes ok we could shift The Brick, The Tommy Frost, The Hot Wok, the chippy and anything else we fancy down there. Be a piece of piss after a train station.

This is gonna be epic lads

Let's just get Goodison there then, knock down the Park End and build a mega dome end to get us to 52k

Dont forget the ducks in Stanley Park as well. In fact let's just take Stanley Park as well.

Dan Meis is back. Just got a text off my dad got his picture took with at the titanic this morning just got in this morning. He said Everything is on track but I feel he might be over for the public consultation feedback maybe?