New Everton Stadium Discussion

Bullshit I went to Leeds the other week to watch Ed Sheeran not a fan with me bird an it’s got nothing on Liverpool. Even the taxi firms are jokes an the night life is shocking rather go to Mathew street on a Tuesday an it would still be more booming. Wouldn’t mind 80 thousand people where on a park there to watch the concert an it was still dead in the night. Leeds is a dump compared to Liverpool in my opinion anyway I don’t plan on going back to Leeds any time soon.

So, do you like Leeds, then?

Seeing the nfl back on screen tonight and almost every end behind the posts are little.

It's quite normal to have really small ends in nfl stadiums and that why meis has designed ours that way thinking we won't mind

It just doesn't fit in to the overall design when you look at it on the app

Seeing the nfl back on screen tonight and almost every end behind the posts are little.

It's quite normal to have really small ends in nfl stadiums and that why meis has designed ours that way thinking we won't mind

It just doesn't fit in to the overall design when you look at it on the app

Huh?

Why wouldn't people just walk or catch the bus up to Lime street?
If I go the match at the moment I'll arrive at Lime street then have a quick pint and jump in a taxi with a few others.

Same reason people use Kirkdale at the moment - it depends where they live. If you live somewhere close to a station on that line then you might choose the train to park and ride.

The club should know, from Merseyrail, how many extra tickets are sold on our match days which are either booked to Kirkdale or are day savers. It's probably not that many to be fair. The first easily catchable three carriage trains after full time are rammed, but it calms down after that.

It's bound, along with walking and buses, to be tied into putting in planning permission as part of the transport plan associated with the stadium.

Same reason people use Kirkdale at the moment - it depends where they live. If you live somewhere close to a station on that line then you might choose the train to park and ride.

The club should know, from Merseyrail, how many extra tickets are sold on our match days which are either booked to Kirkdale or are day savers. It's probably not that many to be fair. The first easily catchable three carriage trains after full time are rammed, but it calms down after that.

It's bound, along with walking and buses, to be tied into putting in planning permission as part of the transport plan associated with the stadium.
it helps if theres a pub or two to rest your tired legs en route

It is 1km from Sandhills to BMD (less for crows), that's less than Kirkdale to Goodison, for those who don't get Kilometres it is not much more than half a mile. I doubt a train station will be built for this if one was not deemed necessary for the echo arena (which, again is 1km from James Street and more to central)
if that's the case, many of us walk over half a mile from parking the car to the ground.

Lads, ordered a 2000ft x 2000ft sheet of 12mm ply from Terry's Timber today for moving Sandhills. Terry said be a couple of days getting it ready so just need a few volunteers to help with the lift now.

Will let y'all know when the ply is ready ;)

How much was that mate? Let me know if you need me to set up a gofundme4loadzaply.com to help cover the cost

Lads, ordered a 2000ft x 2000ft sheet of 12mm ply from Terry's Timber today for moving Sandhills. Terry said be a couple of days getting it ready so just need a few volunteers to help with the lift now.

Will let y'all know when the ply is ready ;)
Tommye lad?!?!? Mixing metric and imperial measurements is messing with my OCD