New Everton Stadium Discussion

As someone who can't go (but will, before the end), I'd like to reiterate this...lift the roof off the ol' girl weekly. It's the LEAST she deserves.
We have had the same seats for 35 years.
When me dad and I were buzzing about this earlier, we both said, we hope we make it to see the new ground.
Neither of us are in good nick right now and we will be fuming if we don't make it !

What page are the images on? Some reason when I clicked on the thread it didn’t book mark and sent me to page one and I do t have the energy to start this thread again , cheers in advance

We have had the same seats for 35 years.
When me dad and I were buzzing about this earlier, we both said, we hope we make it to see the new ground.
Neither of us are in good nick right now and we will be fuming if we don't make it !

I'm sure you'll have plenty more years in the new ground...Evertonian stubbornness should ensure it.

Just getting to Goodison alone costs me the price of a season ticket so it's just not something I can justify as often as I'd like to. But I will be there before Goodison closes its turnstiles. I'd be there this year if I had some guarantees that I'd get to see LB3 play but that ain't gonna' happen. It may be this season regardless, though...depending on how life goes.

I just better get some hellos if anyone spots the shirt with ARIZONA 93 on the back. ;)

Maybe the plant hasn't needed to do anything up to now because of the lack of neighbours. You have to hope this will be addressed once we're there.
Maybe, I watched a programme about the River Thames recently, more interesting then its sounds, they went to a place just like it on the river and the fellas there said there wasn't much of a smell, but being next to London I think they had to make sure there wasn't

Based on the 360 degree shots it truly looks like a stadium befitting our wonderful football club. Let's get it built.

Love the brickwork, love the fact that it'll be behind that famous Bramley-Moore wall, love the single-tier (is it?) stand behind the goal, love the rail seating that'll hopefully give way to a standing area, love the capacity with ability to expand, love the location.

All in all, seems like a fine job done so far, but this is only the beginning. Anything could still happen. Hopefully there are no nasty twists or turns ahead of us.

The best way for us to become an attractive team in that stadium is to invest in the present squad, and move there with a team already, at a very minimum, on the verge of breaking the top six, or whatever it is in 4 years.