New Everton Stadium Discussion

This thread has taken an unsavoury turn for the worst. Johnson in Number 10 and racial epithets on the forum.

What a day.

Was just thinking how apt the theme departure this thread took, with the day that’s in it.

King Boris.

"Hello Pikey's. We're Everton in the Community. You might have heard about our famous community outreach programme and read our mission statement on equality for all Pikeys. We're happy to be you're new neighbours, btw".

Far too much potential for possibly enjoying himself.
That's defo a no
...then you'll know that the community that's about half a mile away from BMD will have their lives changed if / when there's a stadium across Derby Road from them.

Swings....roundabouts.
The ale house /bookies defiantly emptys when you walk in Dave ..It reminds of when the rent man used to knock at our house when I was kid everyone scatter

And watch the team go backwards.

The team will go backwards without a new stadium. I'm just making the point that even if the TV deal implodes, you live to your budget. We will know how much the payment is and ensure it is paid.

Also if the TV deal does go belly up I don't think we would be the only team to have to tighten our belts. Seeing clubs like Villa, Newcastle, West Ham and Southampton have bigger matchday revenue than us is why we need the new stadium in the first place.

"Hello Pikey's. We're Everton in the Community. You might have heard about our famous community outreach programme and read our mission statement on equality for all Pikeys. We're happy to be you're new neighbours, btw".

Did you not get the memo mate, the right wing has taken over, it’s all propaganda, autocratic idols of Brands and Alisher in addition to a third Reich of signings. I wouldn’t even peak-in the Lookman thread if I was you.

A brave few need to hold up the left wing resistance.

Resistance, over & out! “Csssshhh”;)

More pressing matters than the degenerates in Oil St. Pray @davek tell us more about this minimal disruption masterplan you're all for around GP to allow redevelopment.
Where do you think the 300 or so kids should go for their education when their school is flattened?
The houses that will be demolished, where do you propose rehousing the families who live in them?
Will you move the community together or scatter them across the city?
Where do we play during construction?
How do you propose keeping the costs down working in a built up area with limited access and no overspill space for construction traffic?

Ive got loads more questions but I'll leave you with them for now