New Everton Stadium Discussion

Rambling a bit, but if them posts are on the money, from the land side, it would appear as an imposing stone edifice, and from the river, it would look all modern and epic. With a wave. Kinda.
Can’t imagine it not being f the wave now. With Meis’ assertions it’s going to be a real unique piece if architecture - with the wave it would be something else.

However if there’s no wave, I’m pretty sure it’ll be just as unique in some other way.

Not a fan of the name "wave", won't suit the intimidating steep straight stand it's touted as.

more suiting of spurs or Marseille with their curved friendly looking stands.

If we're not imaginative enough to come up with something like the yellow wall, then The Everton end will do for me now.
Substitute fume for wave

I am as well but at the same time im not, Everton is a closed shop, nothing comes out, nothing, which is why the I'm ITK morons look so stupid these days

That’s true but there still seems to be the odd info that makes its way out. Very rare for Everton not have something leak out so close to a release, just look at the kit launches and transfers. There’s always some little rumour or pictures. But for an entire year since the last consultation not a thing seems to have slipped out regarding the stadium.

That’s true but there still seems to be the odd info that makes its way out. Very rare for Everton not have something leak out so close to a release, just look at the kit launches and transfers. There’s always some little rumour or pictures. But for an entire year since the last consultation not a thing seems to have slipped out regarding the stadium.

The kit was leaked a day or 2 before release, transfers and kits are different, with these things there are lots of different people in the chain.

Im almost certain that as we get nearer the date a few things will slip, but currently I can only imagine the designs arent being passed around beyond a select few.

Im almost certain that as we get nearer the date a few things will slip, but currently I can only imagine the designs arent being passed around beyond a select few.

That’s why I can’t understand these people saying they’ve been told this and that about the designs. The only people I can see knowing the design is meis’ practice and the board, maybe soft lad Anderson.

Like you say things will probs hot up over the next week.

The designs 'slipped out ages ago, just nobody chose to believe them. Also helps that the Architect is in the US and the main consultancy are using their South West team. Also, they did have a Manchester team as local architects, but seems they have binned them off for a London team.

You sure? That would make the average ticket price about £20.00. For all I know, that may well be the average price, factoring in kids/OAPs, discounted season tickets, into the mix.
From memory I think match day takings are less than £20m and that includes all revenues generated not just ticket sales.