New Everton Stadium Discussion

Its pretty easy to see that the completion of the newest ground in England would be a reference point in this thread. Plenty of other grounds have been referenced as well. Cant really see a problem myself.

That's very true, but when I compared it to a hybrid of emirates and marsielle's I got spurs fans going nuts.

Kept getting excited seeing this thread with more posts thinking their has been some sort of update.

Nope, just spurs fans gloating.

That's very true, but when I compared it to a hybrid of emirates and marsielle's I got spurs fans going nuts.

Kept getting excited seeing this thread with more posts thinking their has been some sort of update.

Nope, just spurs fans gloating.

You really come across as little man with a big chip on his shoulder (like when a few months back when you threw the old race card at me) or like when you (constantly) slag off other teams supporters (like you did about fans of other teams and their lack of atmosphere) and you are on your phone posting on here during home games.
Grow up you silly little man.

You really come across as little man with a big chip on his shoulder (like when a few months back when you threw the old race card at me) or like when you (constantly) [Poor language removed] off other teams supporters (like you did about fans of other teams and their lack of atmosphere) and you are on your phone posting on here during home games.

Dust off your Spurs stadium jacket H.H. and take no *&%^ lol

so why do you think an Accountant bought that 200 yr lease for £20m?

They haven't bought it yet - they have entered into a land purchase agreement - basically it gives the club security of knowing the land won't be sold whilst they are working on getting planning permission and funding. There will be a price for that option but it won't have been £20M - that will be payable once all the conditions are met.

You really come across as little man with a big chip on his shoulder (like when a few months back when you threw the old race card at me) or like when you (constantly) [Poor language removed] off other teams supporters (like you did about fans of other teams and their lack of atmosphere) and you are on your phone posting on here during home games.

You started crying because I said your new stadium is similar to a lot of other populous designs you self entitled weirdo, wanted me to bow down and start giving you grafiticafion.

I said spurs fans are on par with the likes of lower placed teams in terms for atmosphere because they are, you're on an Everton forum throwing a hissy fit, child.

You started crying because I said your new stadium is similar to a lot of other populous designs you self entitled weirdo, wanted me to bow down and start giving you grafiticafion. I remember when I posted a pic showing the similarity in stands between NWL and the emirates, you started saying ours is going to be the king power haha.

Race card? You said I looked cool in my avi (you think it's actually me) couldn't see any reason why you'd point that out, but also an attempt to get personal because I had my thoughts on a football stadium.

I said spurs fans are on par with the likes of lower placed teams in terms for atmosphere because they are, you're on an Everton forum throwing a hissy fit, words on a screen.

Just over 2 weeks till we see the images.

Intrigued to see how the car park looks externally, seeing as its facing the river.

That's important, yeah. I wonder if the riverside of the car park is fronted with bar facilities? Maybe the top floor of the car park could house something similar. Would be a good use of space and hide a potentially ugly car park.

That's important, yeah. I wonder if the riverside of the car park is fronted with bar facilities? Maybe the top floor of the car park could house something similar. Would be a good use of space and hide a potentially ugly car park.

Surely it won't be a big concrete block, strongly believe it will be a pleasing piece of architecture with the badge at either end.

I'm still trying to understand how they'll get the cars in and out the car park seeing as the stadium pointing north to south will be taking up up pretty much all the room (using space under the stand as external walkways) unless part of the plans is a road network using the space we haven't leased.

I hope the stadium giants over it too.

Riverside bar facilities would be class, but of course, would need be in door (with a glass facade) due to it being too cold and windy 75% of the year.

There won't be a car park next to the river. You honestly think we're gonna spend 100s of millions of quid on a prime waterfront location and slap a car park in front of it?

Nah, me neither

Yeah I do actually. What makes you think they're not?

Makes sense to have a 700 capacity car park so won't be too big, protecting fans on the west side from the element.

Yeah I do actually. What makes you think they're not?

Makes sense to have a 700 capacity car park so won't be too big, protecting fans on the west side from the element.
when_someone_is_delusional.gif