New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yes mate I think next stage runs from 27th July to end of August and all being well they will submit planning application end of the year.

This should be full renders, what outside will look like and how they want it to look inside though it can still be changed so it won't all be set in stone.
Do we know what the "theme" of the next consultation will be? Is it to get feedback on stadium designs?

The consultation, which will run between 26 July and 25 August, will seek the views of members of the public on the latest design concepts for a state-of-the-art waterfront stadium, demonstrating how the Club will address the historic context of the Bramley-Moore Dock site and outline plans for the future of Goodison Park. Views from people on transport, accessibility and environmental sustainability will also be sought.

This is the second stage of a formal process and feedback from this consultation will be included in the planning applications for both sites, which are on track to be submitted before the end of the year.

The consultation, which will run between 26 July and 25 August, will seek the views of members of the public on the latest design concepts for a state-of-the-art waterfront stadium, demonstrating how the Club will address the historic context of the Bramley-Moore Dock site and outline plans for the future of Goodison Park. Views from people on transport, accessibility and environmental sustainability will also be sought.

This is the second stage of a formal process and feedback from this consultation will be included in the planning applications for both sites, which are on track to be submitted before the end of the year.

Camera pans across Mersey towards Royal Liver Building. Subtitles show Liverpool, UK

Narrator: "It's nearly the end of the year, 31st December and the clock strikes 23:59. Bill Kenwright is scrambling around his office at the iconic Royal Liver Building trying to get his internet to work.

Cut to Kenwright in office. Huddled under his desk trying to connect an ethernet cable to his PC.

Narrator: "Time is quickly running out for the once famed theatre impresario. The footballing season has got off to the worst of starts, acclaimed superstars Andre Gomes and Joao Felix are already out for the season and Everton are languishing just above the relegation zone while another managerial change looks on the cards.

Can Kenwright avoid a hattrick of failed stadium moves... "

Kenwright climbs from under his desk, looks at the clock on the wall. The clock hits midnight.

He leans back, sighs and sheds a tear.

Narrator: "In an unprecedented series of events, when it all seemed to be done and dusted Everton's hard labour has comes to nothing. All is not lost though, Kenwright's latest production, 'Jesus Christ Superstar: The Last Son' has its inaugural showing this evening in an attempt to get the new year off to the best possible start."

Kenwright looks out of his window at the dark night sky...

"Watch this space."

End.

I've heard from two independent, and time separated, sources who have apparently seen the rough images. One was even a kopite, and said it looks like no other stadium in the world- and he meant that positively. If it looks class on the outside, and close/intimidating on the inside- I'm happy.

I would be darned happy as well, the only thing is I am getting on a bit and hope to see it built.

I would be darned happy as well, the only thing is I am getting on a bit and hope to see it built.
i understand your sentiments......but from a personal and maybe selfish point of view (and if the esk is correct about the potential price hike at the new stadium) by the time it is built I may be taking advantage of the reduced season ticket prices for the over 65s

He's such a tease .

I’ve looked at this every single angle with every degree of zoom and I still can’t see a thing. What’s everyone seeing?