New Everton Stadium Discussion

So true lol.
If we only need one point for a C/L spot that will do me, if we have already got there then hopefully with a C/L final being the next game (which I'm very doubtful we will make,) to protect the players I wouldn't care if we played our reserves and lost.

you don't have a choice in the matter anyway, if we wanna beat you we will. :oops:

In only about 10 days until some of you will be rocking down to our new stadium for the first time so a tip or two for you.

1) At the old Spurs stadium you used to enter the stadium in the SOUTH EAST corner, now you enter in the NORTH EAST corner and unlike before, you are all now on the lower tier only.

2) I spoke to a couple of Huddersfield supporters after one home game, their major gripe was that there wasn't a lot of room on the concourse but they didn't know or see that there is an extra area/balcony upstairs for visiting fans to use.

3) The sausage rolls are very nice (not particularly cheap at £3.50 but much better than the pies IMO) but more importantly the Beavertown Neck Oil is a lovely beer for a fiver (and a pint of Amstel only four quid.)

4) INSIDE THE STADIUM IT IS 100% CASHLESS.

5) No street car parking anywhere near the stadium and the cheapest car parking I have seen nearby is a costly £20.

6) Totnam have newly employed 100's of local people and they all seem to be VERY new to this "Customer Service" work that they now have (that seemed nicer than writing "Nice but Dim.")

7) If you wonder why there is always someone walking around with a mop and bucket, push up the disc at the bottom of your pint glass lol.

8) Expect quite a long wait if you use the two local stations after the game.

I look forward to your good or bad honest thoughts about the place.

I bet levy is gutted he didn't know Wembley was for sale or else he could of just bought that like the Fulham owner was about to

In only about 10 days until some of you will be rocking down to our new stadium for the first time so a tip or two for you.

1) At the old Spurs stadium you used to enter the stadium in the SOUTH EAST corner, now you enter in the NORTH EAST corner and unlike before, you are all now on the lower tier only.

2) I spoke to a couple of Huddersfield supporters after one home game, their major gripe was that there wasn't a lot of room on the concourse but they didn't know or see that there is an extra area/balcony upstairs for visiting fans to use.

3) The sausage rolls are very nice (not particularly cheap at £3.50 but much better than the pies IMO) but more importantly the Beavertown Neck Oil is a lovely beer for a fiver (and a pint of Amstel only four quid.)

4) INSIDE THE STADIUM IT IS 100% CASHLESS.

5) No street car parking anywhere near the stadium and the cheapest car parking I have seen nearby is a costly £20.

6) Totnam have newly employed 100's of local people and they all seem to be VERY new to this "Customer Service" work that they now have (that seemed nicer than writing "Nice but Dim.")

7) If you wonder why there is always someone walking around with a mop and bucket, push up the disc at the bottom of your pint glass lol.

8) Expect quite a long wait if you use the two local stations after the game.

I look forward to your good or bad honest thoughts about the place.

....my son is going the game in one of the Corporate Lounges, from what i’ve seen they look fabulous. i’m sure Evertonians will be looking at Spurs stadium with real interest given what is happening at BMD.

I bet levy is gutted he didn't know Wembley was for sale or else he could of just bought that like the Fulham owner was about to

Wembley isn't for sale anyway and I don't agree Levy would have done but we are all entitled to a opinion.
Also, Wembley isn't a good stadium (way to big) for a team to be there permanently and thousands of supporters would have jacked it in (probably myself included?)

New fans survey in the summer when there is no transfer news to report on.
Because on the 1st of June the god that is Marcel will announce
Gomes
Zouma
A striker
A RB
A box to box midfielder
And 2 18 yr old Brazilian geniuses
He will also announce 2 loan signings and a free signing as well as 15 sales
Therefore we will have nothing to speculate on for 8 weeks or so