New Everton Stadium Discussion

So the back of the stand where the EVERTON letters can be seen will be the glass section I imagine where you will be looking straight ahead to Liverpool City Centre and the Liver Buildings

I'm not a big fan of the Lettering as it will depend entirely on what font looks best but I'll love the idea of being in the concourse at half time for a pie and pint and being able to see the City in the distance

This is something I was hoping would be taken advantage of with having a stadium on the river, also I think alot of American stadiums do this aswell, would be truly unique to Everton

This is something I was hoping would be taken advantage of with having a stadium on the river, also I think alot of American stadiums do this aswell, would be truly unique to Everton

It would make you want to have a drink and a bite to eat before the game just to see the view, all part of the experience and it will be these kind of touches I reckon Meis talks about when he says it will be unique/iconic and completely different to any other PL stadium

They've lopped off the upper tier on the main stand! Overall the stadium has a better continuity inside as basically the two side stands are the same bar a fancy bit in the middle of the riverside one and the small end doesn't look ridiculously small compared to the rest of it.

I am a bit disappointed that it is so much smaller compared to the early designs that were shown in the workshop. But if we have a choice between staying where we are or moving to the docks it is worth the trade off. I always guessed that it would happen.

It also confirms we will move to an empty brown field site and manage to box ourselves in from two ends right from the get go. Never change Everton.