New Everton Stadium Discussion

Elaborate please
That’s a new one on me
Is it neither male or female , therefore gender neutral or gender fluid?

Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine‍—‌identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression

Anyhow hope the seats in the stadium are blue

Elaborate please
That’s a new one on me
Is it neither male or female , therefore gender neutral or gender fluid?

They don't consider them to belong to either gender. I mean, I'm not entirely sure what that means, because even though there are people who see themself as a unicorn etc, they surely think they're a male or female unicorn.

Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine‍—‌identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression

Anyhow hope the seats in the stadium are blue

Jeez, the term genderqueer got accepted.

Television deals seem to be the big money earner at the moment rather than actual attendances, but the worrying thing about a European super league is once the novelty of a real Madrid playing man United every other week and attendances drop off how soon would it be before the money men decide that rather than your home game being played in Madrid or Manchester it's played in shanghai or Delhi or Washington