New Everton Stadium Discussion

IMG_3694.JPG
img_3693-jpg.49602

IMG_3668.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3693.JPG
    IMG_3693.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 1,001
He doesn't act like it (threatening to sue Chelsea over Barkely transfer made him/us a laughing stock), compare him to any Manchester politician/major and you get the picture of a man appointed way above his abilities. I am born and bred in Liverpool and in all the years I have voted we have one political pygmy after another, he is just the latest incompetent. A pig with a red rosette would get the vote in Liverpool - it is a Labour, left wing city.
Now to your attempted snide remark, there is nothing wrong with running a pub as you well know - is it the ideal background for running a major city, dealing with very bright people in the private sector, central govt, law, corporate tax etc. ? I would say no but you know - opinions.
The Liberal Democrats were the controlling party in the city for a number of years.

Isn’t that one of the old kings dock renders

No it was only leaked in the last year or so. The Kings Dock is completely different.

On another story - Everton having their stadium there would have been so much better for the city.

The arena struggles to compete with Manchester arena (and it's crap)

No way are them pics real, for a start that open end will be a nightmare for letting wind in

They would have been if we had won the 2022 commonwealth games bid!

They fit in with the designs on how it would look, just with sides that don't run into Nelson Dock and obviously missing the single tier home end stand. That one that says Everton on the end facing the liver building seems most likely as it looks to have the exact same layout as per the internal mock ups that they released.

Sorry, you are being silly now. He is the mayor of a major English city. Regardless of your opinion of him, that would suggest he might be party to some information me and you are not going to find out about. On another note, what's wrong with running a pub? Sounds like a bit of snobbery on your behalf.

Ironically the fellow who owns the Bradley Moore Pub must be rubbing his hands if this comes off.

We will only find out what they want us too, gone are the old days of Kenwright costing up to the media for a bit of airtime. Like him or loathe him we do at least have a professional in charge now.