New Everton Stadium Discussion

Whatever you say, Joe Anderson is the Mayor of Liverpool. He might be a figure of derision to some on here but the fact remains is that he does a far more important job with more influence and connections to shakers and movers than anybody who posts on here by a huge distance. You have no idea what he does or doesnt know.
So Moshiri confides all his plans to a bloke who's business experience consists of running a pub ? Behave. Joe obviously wants the stadium but he has offered finance which has not been taken up so far and he will be involved when PP is needed and that's his involvement done, he is loving the attention and mixing with billionaires but you really see Moshiri telling him his plans ?

So Moshiri confides all his plans to a bloke who's business experience consists of running a pub ? Behave. Joe obviously wants the stadium but he has offered finance which has not been taken up so far and he will be involved when PP is needed and that's his involvement done, he is loving the attention and mixing with billionaires but you really see Moshiri telling him his plans ?

Sorry, you are being silly now. He is the mayor of a major English city. Regardless of your opinion of him, that would suggest he might be party to some information me and you are not going to find out about. On another note, what's wrong with running a pub? Sounds like a bit of snobbery on your behalf.

Sorry, you are being silly now. He is the mayor of a major English city. Regardless of your opinion of him, that would suggest he might be party to some information me and you are not going to find out about. On another note, what's wrong with running a pub? Sounds like a bit of snobbery on your behalf.
You may also be slightly underestimating the people who post on here though mate. Saying Anderson has a more important job and would be closer to movers and shakers is a little disrespectful and just plain wrong as far as some posters are concerned. I know of at least one poster on here who is in a much more powerful position than Joe Anderson, and there'll no doubt be others who are around that level.

You may also be slightly underestimating the people who post on here though mate. Saying Anderson has a more important job and would be closer to movers and shakers is a little disrespectful and just plain wrong as far as some posters are concerned. I know of at least one poster on here who is in a much more powerful position than Joe Anderson, and there'll no doubt be others who are around that level.
Davek?

He doesn't act like it (threatening to sue Chelsea over Barkely transfer made him/us a laughing stock), compare him to any Manchester politician/major and you get the picture of a man appointed way above his abilities. I am born and bred in Liverpool and in all the years I have voted we have one political pygmy after another, he is just the latest incompetent. A pig with a red rosette would get the vote in Liverpool - it is a Labour, left wing city.
Now to your attempted snide remark, there is nothing wrong with running a pub as you well know - is it the ideal background for running a major city, dealing with very bright people in the private sector, central govt, law, corporate tax etc. ? I would say no but you know - opinions.

IMG_3692.JPG