New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm also thinking of the city in terms of what it could offer. Spurs stadium on Bramley Moore would be sensational. But obviously we can't afford anything like that, but I do like the polished parts of Spurs new ground- eateries, longest bar ect.
We could build that stadium for 200 mil, they are paying the Living in London tax, of everything being over priced

My season ticket in the first row of the upper tier has gone up from £900 to £975 but we have lost the first two domestic cup games that were included so my guess of about a £100 rise was roughly correct.
Well pleased with that considering how good the stadium will be :pint2:

Apologies if this has been covered but how are you lot selling tickets? Are you given a priority period to buy an equivalent seat?

Apologies if this has been covered but how are you lot selling tickets? Are you given a priority period to buy an equivalent seat?

They are doing it in 1-8 stages which are decided by
Phase 1)
Season ticket holder of 10 years or more who has over 300 Loyalty Points for away games, which lucky enough for me I'm in. This will mean I get to pick any seat I want in the stadium. I guess there will only be a maximum of 3,000 people in this stage because a fair few people who are also in Phase 1 will wait for other mates in a lower phase (I know a fair few doing this.)

Phase 2)
Season ticket holders 10 years or more but with less Loyalty Points (I don't know the amount needed but you get my drift) and so on, etc etc.

Some have been complaining that to get a S/T in a stand that runs along the pitch (East or West stand) have to pay a lot more (think a minimum of £300 more?) and to now get one of the cheaper tickets you have to now go into a stand that is classed as behind the goal (but as the stadium wraps around some seats are on the side.) They are really unhappy but I knew all along this was gonna be happening.

Three good things Spurs have done.
Junior and OAP tickets (50% off) are now able to be bought in any part of the stadium instead of just the one stand behind the goal. They have also brought in a new category of concession tickets for 18-21 year olds (but I can't remember what the % of the reduction is?)
Good also that no matter where your seat is in the stadium you can walk around the concourse and meet mates for a beer in any one of the numerous bars where you can watch a live TV game before or after ours has finished.
I think years of being a S/T holder and the higher amount of Loyaty Points you have is the fairest way to get a choice (but then people could say I'm only saying that cos I have first choice) but I can't think of a fairer system to be honest.

Really excited about the new stadium and am looking forward to drinking in Europe's longest bar :cheers:

They are doing it in 1-8 stages which are decided by
Phase 1)
Season ticket holder of 10 years or more who has over 300 Loyalty Points for away games, which lucky enough for me I'm in. This will mean I get to pick any seat I want in the stadium. I guess there will only be a maximum of 3,000 people in this stage because a fair few people who are also in Phase 1 will wait for other mates in a lower phase (I know a fair few doing this.)

Phase 2)
Season ticket holders 10 years or more but with less Loyalty Points (I don't know the amount needed but you get my drift) and so on, etc etc.

Some have been complaining that to get a S/T in a stand that runs along the pitch (East or West stand) have to pay a lot more (think a minimum of £300 more?) and to now get one of the cheaper tickets you have to now go into a stand that is classed as behind the goal (but as the stadium wraps around some seats are on the side.) They are really unhappy but I knew all along this was gonna be happening.

Three good things Spurs have done.
Junior and OAP tickets (50% off) are now able to be bought in any part of the stadium instead of just the one stand behind the goal. They have also brought in a new category of concession tickets for 18-21 year olds (but I can't remember what the % of the reduction is?)
Good also that no matter where your seat is in the stadium you can walk around the concourse and meet mates for a beer in any one of the numerous bars where you can watch a live TV game before or after ours has finished.
I think years of being a S/T holder and the higher amount of Loyaty Points you have is the fairest way to get a choice (but then people could say I'm only saying that cos I have first choice) but I can't think of a fairer system to be honest.

Really excited about the new stadium and am looking forward to drinking in Europe's longest bar :cheers:

How can you keep with your mates?

For euro 2016, one of us made a booking and you got a unique number; so when the rest booked their tickets you input that number. Worked really well tbf, we were all sat in same row.

We have all been season ticket holders for 20 years and still go a lot of the away games. This means we are all in Phase 1 (but some of our group of around 30-40 have decided to sit somewhere else to where we wanna sit.)

We have all been season ticket holders for 20 years and still go a lot of the away games. This means we are all in Phase 1 (but some of our group of around 30-40 have decided to sit somewhere else to where we wanna sit.)
You should give that Lynx Africa a try - might get your mates back then!