New Everton Stadium Discussion

It won't. It may not have polished concourses, craft beer breweries or some of their other luxuries but do we really want that at BMD? By all accounts the design will reflect the industrial nature of it's surroundings and Meis is noted for his stripped back approach.

I'd rather the away supporters be intimidated than be thinking of a half time fondue.

I’d rather the away supporters end be suspended over the Mersey and if their team gets any kind of result then it’s the big wet drop......

It won't. It may not have polished concourses, craft beer breweries or some of their other luxuries but do we really want that at BMD? By all accounts the design will reflect the industrial nature of it's surroundings and Meis is noted for his stripped back approach.

I'd rather the away supporters be intimidated than be thinking of a half time fondue.

Of course it will. Meis is also quite adept at the hospitality aspects of things. Check out what he's done with the Staples Center in LA. The spaces may not be as glamorous or overdone, but the amenities will be there. It's all about the revenue, folks.

It's been really good. Love some of the minor details coming out about the place as well. Stuff like the bar in the South Stand being the largest bar in Europe and actually being the width of the pitch. The bars and food courts are kept open for a couple of hours after the match finishes and if there is more Premier League football on TV they will show the game at the stadium with places all over the concourses to sit and 1800 TV screens spread around the ground. There's a stage on the concourse as

Craft beer at the stadium with the club producing it's own range of beers from a brewery built into the stadium. Rather than a single suplier selling beer that tastes awful like at most stadiums.

Cashless as well, season ticket holders will get a card a bit like an oyster card type thing where you just tap to pay for anything. Or you can use your phone with a special mobile app.

Been having a look at the season ticket prochure they have been sending out. Here it is:

https://www.paperturn-view.com/uk/cpsglobal/thfc-season-ticket-brochure-18-19-final?pid=MjM23897&v=3

This exactly the way our club needs to go .

I'm also thinking of the city in terms of what it could offer. Spurs stadium on Bramley Moore would be sensational. But obviously we can't afford anything like that, but I do like the polished parts of Spurs new ground- eateries, longest bar ect.

I'm also thinking of the city in terms of what it could offer. Spurs stadium on Bramley Moore would be sensational. But obviously we can't afford anything like that, but I do like the polished parts of Spurs new ground- eateries, longest bar ect.

Yep, I have faith that the amenities will be spot on for all price ranges.

I’d rather the away supporters end be suspended over the Mersey and if their team gets any kind of result then it’s the big wet drop......

Why should the away fans get all the fun? The amount of times I wanted a button to get me out of there quickly, so the next time I get that sinking feeling may as well get wet feet for the full experience! :)