New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think the recommended maximum distance from the far goal is about 200-220m. Someone might know the exact figure. I think West Ham push the boundaries on that.

Last time I went I was told the back row of the away end is over a quarter of a mile from the far goal. I'm a fan of the stadium but not a huge lover of the away end.
Quarter of a mile away??!! The ground length from the top row of the away end to the far end goal is ~180m (thanks Google Maps). That means that for the line of sight to be a quarter of a mile (digs out calculator for a bit of trigonometry...), the height of the top row seats would be approx. 357m high. Now I know that stand is tall, but I'm fairly sure it ain't that tall lol

EDIT: Just checked, max height of seating in the away end is approx. 60m, so line of sight is around 190m to far end goal

Last edited:
I think the recommended maximum distance from the far goal is about 200-220m. Someone might know the exact figure. I think West Ham push the boundaries on that.
I'm not sure of thier distance but the fans must feel like this
IMG_20170819_142924.jpg

View attachment 39860
These lads were gutted when West Ham moved out of the Boleyn ground. Their new season tickets in the London Stadium are further away from what they're used to
The inner genius inside me would get a really strong scaffold plank & rest it on top of the lower window frame then have a couple of meters of length coming in the room but being place under the open window creating in essence a diving board hanging out of the apartment window.
They would then have a bloody dangerous but really terrific bench seat overlooking the pitch at the correct angle too. Pointless idea now I know but you get the drift.

Very ambiguous statement.

Could be like saying I'm dependent upon British money to pay my mortgage as I bank with Lloyds. Need more details.