New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of. I think the risk is seen as too big for some clubs to take which is why the same managerial merry-go-round seems to happen.

Exactly. I've said before, we ain't a Derby or Norwich or a team like that who take a punt on some random German who did half decent in some euro league.

Closest we've come to that was Silva but came with red flags as he'd never stayed longer than 12 months at a club. Couldn't handle the pressure or at least have the experience to deal with it

Uzys pulling the strings on this one after talking to Abramavich.
It's definitely going to happen unless Benitez gets cold feet as Uzy is not going to be worried by a couple scallies hanging there dirty washing out.
The onus is on him to prove us all wrong so we may as well accept it and let him get on with building us a ground.

Oh the security of Russian arle arses will be bumped up

Exactly. I've said before, we ain't a Derby or Norwich or a team like that who take a punt on some random German who did half decent in some euro league.

Closest we've come to that was Silva but came with red flags as he'd never stayed longer than 12 months at a club. Couldn't handle the pressure or at least have the experience to deal with it

I just dont get how some on here are so riled up by the whole thing tbh.

I mean after the last few seasons im just numb to it all - if its Benitez whatever see how he does. We've just had Ancelotti and done nothing.

Rooney was welcomed back with open arms by most and he did far worse tham Benitez yet no banners for the milf hunter.

He will defo point us in the right direction, with him and Siggy the pointing will be phenomenal!
Wrong Phil mate

6A520B05-F96B-4EC1-B423-2C05DAB26FC3.jpeg

It ends up like crap no matter what we do really.

Status
Not open for further replies.