New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yet it does for me , it’s almost like it’s split the fanbase
History will judge those that supported this Waste as our manager and history will not judge them kindly.
And that there is just why everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Certainly not my first chose, but if he’s coming then let’s see what happens. We can always sling him.

I feel odd that I’m neither massivley for nor against him.

It is reasonable to call out the threatening bed sheets near his house. Physical violence of any kind is just wrong, but that is just a deflection of the main issue;

What on Earth are your board thinking by hiring the ex manager of your loathed rivals who has previously publicly debased your club.
The powers that be just don’t understand the lack of pride shown here, or the feelings of supporters who have been with the club much longer than them and who understand the essence of what the club is.
It is inconceivable that this would have happened before the PL greed took over and speaks volumes on the state of football today.
I’ve not really got a dog in the fight but this is just wrong. It won’t end well.

1624907590022.png

And that there is just why everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Certainly not my first chose, but if he’s coming then let’s see what happens. We can always sling him.

I feel odd that I’m neither massivley for nor against him.

as I’ve said if he’s appointed I hope he wins every game but the split it’s causing is mad

yeah let’s keep this splitting of fans going , boss isn’t it . This is what the club needs , exactly what true appointment epitomises, you can see why any owner would embrace it

The fanbase wouldn't be split if we didnt have embarassing babies crying because they dont "like" the new manager.

If people dont like the bloke stay away until he's sacked its that simple. But for those who are dragging the club through the mud, make the fanbase look like idiots with abusive bedsheets and demand the owners listen to them (who elected them as spokesmen for the fanbase btw) are the problem not the owners appointing someone who they think will do the best job in the current circumstances.

Just imagine actually thinking this.

He has more chance than Dunc, Potter or Scott Parker which is who we will be getting if the idiots have their way in chasing off Benitez.

Its awful timing as well if he pulled out now its nearly kin July we should be buying players and planning for next season at this point the last thing we need to be doing is restarting the manger search.

Status
Not open for further replies.