New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that mate but the thick asbo soiled sheet brigade put a we know where you live banner up outside the wrong house.

And if I were one of his neighbours, I'd be worried in case the business escalates.

View attachment 131824

Your club was finished when this happened.

Destroyed the local community around their own ground by buying up houses.

Joined the Super League.

Supported racism.

Fanta scruff.

Endangered lives by crowding during a deadly pandemic.

Furloughed staff, taking money from taxpayers until shamed out of it.

Sent bullets in the post to their own players.

Paved a football fans head in with a concrete slab.

Stealing tickets to a game from other fans.

Murdered 39 people, refuse to acknowledge responsibility for it.

Just off the top of my head. There's dozens more examples of their scummery. It's beyond a football rivalry thing; they're a disgusting club.

For them to come on here because one of our fans wrote some words on a bed sheet and claim moral superiority is staggering.

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
Dettol bath tonight.

Easy.

Destroyed the local community around their own ground by buying up houses.

Joined the Super League.

Supported racism.

Fanta scruff.

Endangered lives by crowding during a deadly pandemic.

Furloughed staff, taking money from taxpayers until shamed out of it.

Sent bullets in the post to their own players.

Paved a football fans head in with a concrete slab.

Stealing tickets to a game from other fans.

Murdered 39 people, refuse to acknowledge responsibility for it.

Just off the top of my head. There's dozens more examples of their scummery. It's beyond a football rivalry thing; they're a disgusting club.

For them to come on here because one of our fans wrote some words on a bed sheet and claim moral superiority is staggering.
Haha I love how Fanta Scruff is just a "thing".

You forgot lamppost fiddler. (I don't know if the proper term is banned or not)

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
At least the wall didn't collapse.

Proper blue you aren't you.... telling people the right and wrong way to support their club. And then go about having a go at "super bloos" because they don't agree with you subservience.

"Support their club"

Crying because we are appointing a CL winning manager and sending him and his family threats is a weird way to show support.

It's petty tribalism its worrying more about LFC than EFC.

Unlike your lot you dirty scruffy bellend, we don't condone this kind of behaviour and won't be trying to sweep it under the carpet like your kind do.

So do us a favour, get back in ma's basement and get back to your homework

Status
Not open for further replies.