New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant blame Moshiri for a section of our fans acting like entitled babies though mate.

Problem is most sane Blues aint that arsed and appreciate the situation we are in but sadly a good portion also have to look like they dont like the bloke incase the fringe element label them Kopites etc.

I'll get behind the bloke so long as he does a good job here and is professional. If super bloos have a problem with that then they should have been supporting the Blue Union in removing Kenwright instead they turned on their own and supported good ol Bill.

No I can absolutely blame Moshiri for that. He should know what is going to happen, its his job to bloody know!

No you are wrong about most "sane" blues not being arsed. Many are, a sizable amount, enough to make Goodison horrible.

For the millionth time I couldn't give a flying toss if you get behind him or not! You are not the issue.

You have never once addressed the issue here. Not once.

"If I'm OK, everybody is OK" :)

I think people are entitled to have a view of someone's weight if they are going to be partially paid by your funds and they are working in the athletic field yes.

I mean there was a pot earlier that showed someone who was disappointed by me suggesting he lose some weight, calling Sam Allardyce all sorts of names directly related to his weight. Let's not pretend this is not part and parcel of football. You will rarely catch me having a pop at our players/manager in that way.
Partially paid by your funds?

Athletic: "Negotiations between the Spaniard and the club are close to being completed with an announcement of his arrival expected within 24 hours."

lol lol lol Rinse and repeat till he appears in the dugout on the first game playing 8 centre backs and Gomes and Gylfi upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.