New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see some consistency and a pattern in decision making. Fans can see through a manager quick enough. We can't expect nor will we get perfection but it will do me if he is trying to do the right things almost all of the time.

The issue is the first few weeks and months. Simeone or Conte would struggle in this job, so he will have to do something well above ordinary to keep his head above water.
Difference is, they would get the benefit of the doubt. Benitez won't. And it'll be a media circus. Early part of the season with no title race or relegation battle to talk about it's going to be "Rafael, Rafael Rafael" all over the press.

Everton have hardly ever been that. The hope will drive you mad.
1985 mate greatest English club side in the history of football managed by Sir Howard Kendall I was there and what my arl fella told me about what he witnessed so no, it won;t drive me mad, I just set my standards very, very high.

1985 mate greatest English club side in the history of football managed by Sir Howard Kendall I was there and what my arl fella told me about what he witnessed so no, it won;t drive me mad, I just set my standards very, very high.
What are you drinking tonight fella?

Status
Not open for further replies.