New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael can win me over ONE way. That is to work with Brands on transfers and play our younger players. If he genuinely wants to rebuild this side by investing in youth and clearing out the older dross, then I can live with him, even if the football isn't great at first.

However the first time he pushes for a washed up 29 year old on a massive wage, then he's dead to me. He's not Carlo. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

Rafael can win me over ONE way. That is to work with Brands on transfers and play our younger players. If he genuinely wants to rebuild this side by investing in youth and clearing out the older dross, then I can live with him, even if the football isn't great at first.

However the first time he pushes for a washed up 29 year old on a massive wage, then he's dead to me. He's not Carlo. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.
How will you feel when he buys Jonjo Shelvey as our midfield general?

The stability thing makes no sense to me.

There's no scenario where I see him lasting more than 18 months. We have hounded out managers we actually liked in less time than that. He doesn't stand a chance.

Nobody gave me any authority. I'm just expressing an opinion like those happy clippers who believe we are all crap blues if we don't get behind the man the board appoints. Nobody should take me seriously.
I agree mate, tend to think that it’s a disastrous appointment that can only start badly abs go downhill rapidly from there unless miracles are performed. And there will be no miracles here until we fix the glaring deficiencies in the team. far more important. But let’s not turn on each other. That’s all. We may not all agree, but it doesn’t make us better it worse blues. Abs if you think posters are kopites on a wind up, the. Simple, put them in ignore, don’t let them push your buttons. Life is better that way.

Well you are the one crying that it is North Korea in here because people think your opinion is crap so I'd say he understood you perfectly.
Why did it take you 13 years to post.
Did nothing else in that time not pique your interest
Don’t really think I’ve got to explain myself to you. Think I’m a Liverpool , Utd or city fan couldn’t really care less.

Because a high percentage of fans are moaning because Benitez once called us a small club and as much as I don't want him to be our manager, out of him and Nuno I would have Benitez
I'm not really sure what the potential truth of it has got to do with anything to be honest? You can still be offended by things even when they're true. Nobody wants to walk down the street and get told they're fat, or ugly, or stupid, even if that's how they see themselves. Where I grew up, we used to moan about the place all the time, but woe betide an outsider who said the exact same things we were saying, there was no way they'd make mistake again.

I never thought that the club would stoop so low to appoint a divisive manager like him, we could potentially be on the way to a Rangers Celtic type of relationship with the neighbours, The atmosphere will be toxic while he’s in charge and the potential for disorder on Derby days is greatly increased, it’s a completely unnecessary appointment and will be a complete and utter waste of time and money.
I personally don’t care about what he’s said in the past, His recent record as a manager isn’t great and to go to China tells you all you need to know about his motivation,
I’m worried about during his tenure, the club will be dragged through the mud and ridiculed and condemned about the behaviour of its supporters.It’s really not worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.