New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a spirited defense but I think we should be looking for the next Tuchel and, for me, that's not Lampard.
I also don't want a manager who is so deeply tied to a premier league opponent.
I want someone who becomes an Everton icon.
I think people are looking for a perfect appointment that isn't available and possibly doesn't even exist

I'll tell you what, if you think former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is getting a clap from the Gwladys Street End as he takes his seat in the home dugout for the first time, you're living in cloud cuckoo land.
Reading through this thread most of us belong in cloud cuckoo land.

Well thats what a blog is.

People on here have made their minds up about him without even giving him a chance, based on a mistranslated comment from 15 years ago and because he won trophies at a different team.

It's not just what he said, that just adds to the list, it's the fact he's a horrible little kopite and should be nowhere near this club, for the board to even entertain him is a disgrace to the history of Everton football club

I don't think it was as sinister as your implying. It was a throwaway comment from him at a time he was clearly upset that we had frustrated him. And it happened like 14 years ago and he since retracted it even before being linked with the club

…he was pandering to the Cult & they lapped it up. He never retracted it, he said he meant something else but I don’t believe him. He’s seen this job on the horizon is the reason he’s tried to backtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.