New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahaahahhahaahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha................

Just saying....
Uhhh .. Yeah, it really is
Why though?

There are many levels of football. At the end of the day most these coaches are following the same manual but with a different quality of coaches/players.

The rules of the game doesn't change.

I guess my point is... how many coaching sessions do you have to watch/be involved in before you know what you're doing

The best open managerial jobs around Europe as it stands are:

Everton
Spurs
Crystal Palace
Nice
Lille
Fiorentina
RB Salzburg

I currently don’t think we are beat by any of these teams as we have a better financial situation and/or structure than all of them. I don’t think any of these Journos have any idea what’s going on behind close doors except for what’s being said from the managerial camps that were interviewed but nothing from Brands and the board’s side of the table.

For reference on how radio silent it is, (as reported by Duncan Castles of The Sunday Times) I doubt Nuno is actually off the table but his camp think because of the lack of communication that they’re no longer in the running. Rafael on the other hand is most likely getting the same silent treatment from our board but remains arrogantly confident that he’s the only option. Rafael also has more friends and knows the media in the area to create some waves by “leaking” information from their side of the table but as said previously from what is being reported our side of the table has been tight lipped to everyone.

For those looking for an update, I think an update from Brands now will hurt the hiring process. He could be silent and using the media frenzy to his advantage. Nuno seems to have given up hope of landing the Everton job now but I can see brands using all of this to lower Nuno’s wages and demands. We are a very in demand team right now with Spurs being the only ones on the same level as us while making a mess of the Fonseca situation and Galtier stalling on Nice after leaving Lille a month ago all pointing to very good signs for us.

From just the free agent managers out there at the moment there’s Galtier, Fonseca, Nuno, Favre, AVB, Sarri, Tedesco, and Conte. Even if Spurs were to pick up one from that list ahead of us I think the only 2 that would snub us and wait for a better option would be Conte and Sarri. To think we have only been talking to Nuno and Rafael is being naive and also ignorant to the fact that the only 2 talking are the ones closest to the premier league and the media in England.

The best open managerial jobs around Europe as it stands are:

Everton
Spurs
Crystal Palace
Nice
Lille
Fiorentina
RB Salzburg

I currently don’t think we are beat by any of these teams as we have a better financial situation and/or structure than all of them. I don’t think any of these Journos have any idea what’s going on behind close doors except for what’s being said from the managerial camps that were interviewed but nothing from Brands and the board’s side of the table.

For reference on how radio silent it is, (as reported by Duncan Castles of The Sunday Times) I doubt Nuno is actually off the table but his camp think because of the lack of communication that they’re no longer in the running. Rafael on the other hand is most likely getting the same silent treatment from our board but remains arrogantly confident that he’s the only option. Rafael also has more friends and knows the media in the area to create some waves by “leaking” information from their side of the table but as said previously from what is being reported our side of the table has been tight lipped to everyone.

For those looking for an update, I think an update from Brands now will hurt the hiring process. He could be silent and using the media frenzy to his advantage. Nuno seems to have given up hope of landing the Everton job now but I can see brands using all of this to lower Nuno’s wages and demands. We are a very in demand team right now with Spurs being the only ones on the same level as us while making a mess of the Fonseca situation and Galtier stalling on Nice after leaving Lille a month ago all pointing to very good signs for us.

From just the free agent managers out there at the moment there’s Galtier, Fonseca, Nuno, Favre, AVB, Sarri, Tedesco, and Conte. Even if Spurs were to pick up one from that list ahead of us I think the only 2 that would snub us and wait for a better option would be Conte and Sarri. To think we have only been talking to Nuno and Rafael is being naive and also ignorant to the fact that the only 2 talking are the ones closest to the premier league and the media in England.

Salzburg have a manager
Galtier is going to Nice

Can tick those two off

My first choice would be a proven manager at the top of his game....... i.e. Conte

IF that isn`t possible the new manager must demonstrate good success or over achieving expectations at their current or most recent club or clubs.... Galtier/Gallardo/Marcelino?

Is that not the sort of thought process our owners should be going through.
Level of overachieving is also important because by all accounts Potter has overachieved at BHA. Nuno is a bit hairy as he’s had a lot of signings and backing though

Status
Not open for further replies.