New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My first choice would be a proven manager at the top of his game....... i.e. Conte

IF that isn`t possible the new manager must demonstrate good success or over achieving expectations at their current or most recent club or clubs.... Galtier/Gallardo/Marcelino?

Is that not the sort of thought process our owners should be going through.

Sad to say it, but “Lol he sniffed his bum once” in regards to Loew at this stage has become the joke that stupid people laugh at

There are plenty of legitimate arguments you can make for and against his potential appointment without resorting to childish asides like that

I genuinely think he should be in the conversation for the job and I’m honestly sick of seeing page after page of lame “jokes” that not even Cletus the slack jawed yokel would find funny or especially witty at this stage

Why would he have 5 meetings and then not get the job. That's unprecedented.

giphy.gif

My first choice would be a proven manager at the top of his game....... i.e. Conte

IF that isn`t possible the new manager must demonstrate good success or over achieving expectations at their current or most recent club or clubs.... Galtier/Gallardo/Marcelino?

Is that not the sort of thought process our owners should be going through.
No

Thought Process...

Who lives closest to Goodison?

Oh, I know who...

Status
Not open for further replies.