New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Joachim Love is available in a week or so.

Imagine the contacts this guy must have and not just throughout German football.

Imagine the Gwadys St End bouncing in full voice...'We Love you yeah, yeah, yeah...we Love you yeah, yeah, yeah'...on a cold, wet, windy Wednesday night in January after we've just knocked the rs out of the Cup.
The pants fishing can never be forgotten. I don't want him touching things at Goodison with those fingers.

What happens if he manages to turn us around and say gets rid of the crap. And has us moving in the right direction do you change your mind or still stay bitter and still hope it’s a blip and he fails, it’s odd wishing for a manager to totally fail from day 1, I understand the link to the dark side but life’s to short
What if I win the lottery? What if I can invent a time machine and go back to snog prime Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Hypotheticals is a pointless exercise.

The banners by Dixie Deans' statue are a disgrace - I thought our fans were better than that - whatever the argument crude banners are just not EFC .....
Too ashamed to put them on this thread, just disgusting vile use of words -
Apparently Usmanov wants Rafael.

What if I win the lottery? What if I can invent a time machine and go back to snog prime Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Hypotheticals is a pointless exercise.

She is the hottest one-armed actress in the 90s, that's for sure:

1624126487460.png

The pants fishing can never be forgotten. I don't want him touching things at Goodison with those fingers.
Each to their own I say.

Seriously though, he must have some serious contacts not just in German football but world football.

If not 1st team coach then surely he is an upgrade on Brands as DoF.

Status
Not open for further replies.