New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lad he's been a nobody for 10 years, the last thing of note he did was get Newcastle promoted the year after he got them relegated. I don't want him because I don't think he's a good manager anymore, if he comes in and wins a pot of course I’ll be happy to eat my words but I do get the feeling he'll be gone by January.
Again, I'm not saying that I want him. I don't. But its better to be stuck with a has been then a never been like the other clowns we've been linked with.

Martinez - Good Manager, but already failed here, and would only be signed if we could bring in some defensive assurances surely.
Benitez - Has the CV, but as soon as we lose 2 on the bounce the fans will turn against him. Could work out but its a massive risk.
Nuno - Great 1st season, shocking 2nd season at Wolves. It's a risk and could potentially be another Silva...

3 of the top rumours, all have their positives and negatives. I'm not stressing too much about it right now, Everton will disappoint on the pitch regardless. Ragnick/Galtier still my faves.
Nuno has had 1 bad season out of the last 4.
Championship winners
7th and cup semi final
7th
13th

Martinez - Good Manager, but already failed here, and would only be signed if we could bring in some defensive assurances surely.
Benitez - Has the CV, but as soon as we lose 2 on the bounce the fans will turn against him. Could work out but its a massive risk.
Nuno - Great 1st season, shocking 2nd season at Wolves. It's a risk and could potentially be another Silva...
Eh? He was there like 4 years, 3 in the PL

Logs on.....

Hundreds of fresh pages.....

Root cause? A gobby host of a second rate COMMERCIAL radio station who also has links to Sky, and therefore Sky Bet. (thanks for the free money lads!)

Banking on the fact he knows Moshiri to give his claims substance.

"But look at the odds!“

If odds are your barometer then you clearly have no idea how the bookie always wins. (if you want to use odds as a reference, the shortest price on Koeman up until the day before he was confirmed was 20-1)

I have no doubt Benitez has been discussed, maybe even interviewed.

I have no doubt that of all the candidates he is the one that wants it to most.

Everybody just needs to calm down.

It is very VERY unlikely to be Benitez.
You are wrong on this.
Koeman was shorter as was linked from day 1.
Plus sky don't own any of sky bet .

Interesting read this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-luxury-billionaire-Chinese-Super-League.html

Specifically this.

That's thinking outside the box right there. Sign him up.

‘Andre, I know you’re naturally programmed to pathetically underhit this 5 yard pass, but your response to that can’t be to blammo it out of the pitch instead. Maybe pretend to blammo it off the pitch but underhit it and it will actually be a good pass’

Problem solver.

Status
Not open for further replies.