New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least getting Nuno sorted shows there is some sort of plan from the DoF. Nuno will have our players fit (our team has been criminally unfit since Martinez's 2nd season) and has good contacts in the game.

It does feel a bit underwhelming but we put too much on the manager being some God like figure trying to lead us to the promised land. We just need to become a well oiled machine with a coach who drills the team well and gets more out of the players we can't shift. Also, need to get back to the policy of young hungry players on the up,get some pace in the side and any coach can get this team up the table.

Let's get behind Nuno boys, he won't accept players being aligs and phoning it in and I for one am so ready for a coach like that.

At least getting Nuno sorted shows there is some sort of plan from the DoF. Nuno will have our players fit (our team has been criminally unfit since Martinez's 2nd season) and has good contacts in the game.

It does feel a bit underwhelming but we put too much on the manager being some God like figure trying to lead us to the promised land. We just need to become a well oiled machine with a coach who drills the team well and gets more out of the players we can't shift. Also, need to get back to the policy of young hungry players on the up,get some pace in the side and any coach can get this team up the table.

Let's get behind Nuno boys, he won't accept players being aligs and phoning it in and I for one am so ready for a coach like that.
Wolves had the worst sprinting stats from last year, don’t see us suddenly becoming fitness monsters under him

Keane, Gomez, Iwobi can do a job surely?

Keane gets stick on here, but although he is limited, he isnt terrible, imo.

Gomes hasnt been anywhere near the player we signed/loaned post his awful injury, and Iwobi is bad.

edit. Unless you mean the Keane at PSG last season. He just doesnt fit either the club or the league. Happens.

Keane, Gomez, Iwobi can do a job surely?
You clearly never watched us then lol
Iwobi terrible can’t score provides nothing, Gomez passes backwards, can’t pass forward, can’t tackle can’t run can’t run past a man has no pace.
Keane isn’t to bad but prone to mistakes and slow

Mate we got more dead wood than I can fit in my wood burner. I remember the summer we signed M Kean. We thought we would go for six months with out three fit CB, it seemed we didn’t want to spend top dollar on Zomar. But then on deadline day we begged Arsenal to let us have Iowbi. After only begging them the year before for Walcott.
We can let you have Semedo, Dendoncker, Saisse and Marcal to sort your defence

Not completely sold on Nuno and his football terrorism. That said he somehow made championship midfielder Conor Coady into an England centre half and has conned the world into liking Adama Traore and Doherty.

If he's the one to finally show Ferguson the door he will have my undying support

He tried to get kean when at juventus and when he was here so maybe there is a place for kean with Nuno.

Status
Not open for further replies.