New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed - and as an actual director of the club he's bound by a duty of confidentiality, so to go around telling strangers about non-public information would be very inappropriate.
If he did say we see next week does that mean He gonna quit if it is nuno

If he did say we see next week does that mean He gonna quit if it is nuno
If he did say that, I'm assuming he'd be referring to the actual appointment. Big if though - professionally he should be stonewalling anybody outside of the club when questioned on things like this.

5d1gns.jpg

If he did say that, I'm assuming he'd be referring to the actual appointment. Big if though - professionally he should be stonewalling anybody outside of the club when questioned on things like this.
True would be odd to tell him anything. He probably said You see next week and that was it

Reactions: Mrk

Only at this club would you get supporters crying about losing a manager who got us 10th and replacing him with one who got two top 7 finishes.
Nar man, despite the above, im still not arsed Carlo left, I mean whats the point in crying?

BUT, I would have felt better going into the new season and indeed the summer with Carlo's "pull".

Regardless, 7th place Nuno is a terrible appointment, the only chink of light is that now we can "slow" down a little, we dont have to do it all with Carlo's clock ticking.

So yet again we look at Brands and he once again becomes the most important person at the club.

Over to you Big Marcel.

It's not crap. It's meh. It's another 3 years to get players into another style, which Nuno likely won't get because it's trying to play chess with checkers pieces from 4 previous managers. There's no forward thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.