Not open for further replies.
  • Rui Pedro Silva (assistant)
  • Ian Cathro (first-team coach)
  • Julio Figueroa (first-team coach)
  • Rui Barbosa (goalkeeper coach)
  • Antonio Dias (fitness coach)
  • Joao Lapa (rehab coach)
None of them will go anywhere.
How do you mean? They'll all come with Nuno and the cone laying mafia will be history.

"An idea is not a formation," he says. "If you embrace a project that will require time and patience then you need something to work on. So the first step of the project is to create an identity. If you don't have an identity then today you want this player and tomorrow another one. If you have an idea and a shape then this is how you develop an identity."
Literally the most appealing thing I’ve heard about him.

That paragraph is exactly what we need. Whether he can deliver it, I have no idea

So what option is there now other than giving him a chance? Scream for his head now?
The option was not to hire him in the first place. Whether I or any of us "give him a chance" or not is irrelevant. At this point, supporting Everton is like a mental health issue: don't get on their carousel of fake hope! Nuno, at least, takes all of that away. There is zero delusion in this appointment. It is a "he'll have to do" appointment in every sense. Moshiri has settled for just getting us into the stadium. I can understand that. Why Brands is at the club, though, is one of life's great mysteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.