New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And when the world needed him most, he vanished
204B3FE3-EEAC-468E-A220-D2F0B24E78D6.jpeg

What do we think of the rumors that were appointing Fatih Terim? Current Galatasaray boss. Apparently moshiri asked brands to meet him. Source is a little shake though

Funny you should mention those two as there is this manager coaching a smaller club and making a decent fist of it while trying to overhaul their style and solidify their recruitment like Rodgers at Swansea and Poch at Saints. Have you heard of Graeme Potter?
Difference is Rogers and Poch were over performing with their teams aka Rogers with Celtic and Poch with Southampton, Is Potter? Look i'd get behind him if appointed I just wanted to see a bit more to be confident he is the one to take us forward forgive me after six managers?!!

"Contrary to incessant English media reports linking Christophe Galtier to the Toffees, sources contacted by Get French Football News insist that Galtier will be joining OGC Nice."
Nothing new at all then. Sources contacted by GFFN could literally be someone like Richard Keys. Until he is actually appointed by Nice it is as the same as it was i.e agreement made but compensation stumbling block.

Difference is Rogers and Poch we're over performing with their teams. Is Potter? Look i'd get behind him if appointed I just wanted to see a bit more to be confident he is the one to take us forward forgive me after six managers?!!
This is the first time since Moyes we'll have hired someone because of something other than just glancing at the league table and/or the trophy cabinet if we hire Potter. It would at least represent a sign we know what we've done hasn't been working.

What are you basing that on?

This current board (under the ownership of Moshiri) have given no indication that they'd do something like that. Even Marco Silva (who I didn't want as manager) was appointed after they went to fairly extreme lengths to get him. Koeman was at the time someone who most (media etc) thought we had little chance of getting. Allardyce was an aberration - he was never going to be here long.

Their last appointment was CARLO ANCELOTTI on like £11m a year.

Nothing they've done has given the indication that they're looking for a way of taking the "easy route" of bringing in Howe or promoting Ferguson.
People pissing their pants because we’ve not hired a manager within a week and quite rightly aren’t leaking any info

Status
Not open for further replies.