New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now nothing but depressing

Clear as day it’s gonna be someone horrible

I'm happy that we're taking our time....we got caught off guard by Ancelotti leaving, but atleast it was early in the summer....we have the time to settle down and assess the situation fully and make the best possible appointment available....if it takes another few weeks to put feelers out there and talk to different candidates so be it...

If Baines was an 'Utter piss taker' he'd have taken the higher player wage for another year instead of what he does now. Ellis Simms praised him recently for bringing him to Finch farm to talk about his loan spell and get advice on his game. He could've been counting the free money on the bench
Ferguson is credited for helping DCL improve his hold up play and heading ability. Works hard on behalf of the club
But sure yea, 'no marks'.
The most accurate thing you've done is choose that lemon as your pic!

For the life of me I can not understand why he hates Baines and Ferguson so much. Ferguson was a nineties icon, who when we had very little else, apart from a short, Royle cup win, which he played in, enigmatic, but on his day unplayable usually against the bigger teams. Baines was and is intensely loyal, was a fantastic left back, one of the very best of his era, who scored some unbelievable free kicks and was also one of the best penalty takers we've ever had. A full England international to boot.

Thats why we hope he stays well away from choosing the next one.
Our record breaking points winning ex manager?

Just think what he could do with the hundreds of £illions spent by his hopeless successors have had to spend.

I don't want him here. It was the right time for him to go. He is a class coach though and his time here with the football we've played in that first season, the record number of wins and points, and the extended cup runs in the third season makes his 3 season spell here look like a golden period compared with the utter tripe that's followed from 'better' managers. Ancelotti must gave scratched his head wondering how RM got 72 points, 5th place, last 16 in Europe and a Wembley appearance out of players this club hires.

Just think what he could do with the hundreds of £illions spent by his hopeless successors have had to spend.

I don't want him here. It was the right time for him to go. He is a class coach though and his time here with the football we've played in that first season, the record number of wins and points, and the extended cup runs in the third season makes his 3 season spell here look like a golden period compared with the utter tripe that's followed from 'better' managers. Ancelotti must gave scratched his head wondering how RM got 72 points, 5th place, last 16 in Europe and a Wembley appearance out of players this club hires.
Think we've had more than 72 points

He was crap.

Thing is people need to be okay while we are in the building phase to play better more attractive football on the pitch but still finishing 10th. There needs to be a level of satisfaction outside of points and scores. Keep us away from relegation and play attractive football. Potter has done that while NES hasn't and without the super agents help NES wouldn't have gotten the team he did. Potter and BHA built their team and attracted new younger players through their style of play.
So he's made them look more attractive but not progressed them?

Rebuilding or not no fan should be happy languishing around 10th.
We were 8 points off 4th FFS with the worst home record in our history.
We are where we are now and like it or not the team you see now needs improving not dismantled and started again.
We need a winner who can add them 8 points we missed out last year at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.