New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear what?

One win in 4? Is that not a fact?

Subbed a sub and on his last game served up utter muck to a bored Goodison and with a new manager sitting in the stands watching.

He failed.
For me the only reason to put Dunc in is if they want to reset a year. Have Dunc in as a care taker for a year, spend almost 0 money and shift or run down the deadwood contracts and hope DF keeps us up, then next summer sell DCL and Rich as they want to go and get a new manager in and have loads of money to spend.
That’s the only reason

*Champions League Winner
*1x Champions League Finalist
*68% win ratio with Real Madrid
*58% win ratio with Chelsea
*Won TWO La Liga titles with a Spanish club that wasn't Real Madrid, Barcelona or Athletico Madrid.
*UEFA Super Cup Winner
*2x UEFA Cup Winner/Europa League Winner
*FA Cup Winner
*FIFA World Club Cup Winner
*2x Supper Copa Italia Winner
*La Liga Best Coach Award
*2x UEFA Manager of the Year
*European Coach of the Year
*LMA Special Merit Award
*8x Premier League Manager of Month Awards
*Lives on the Wirral

**Names Rafael, worked for the darkside over a decade ago, can't have him, despite him being one of the most successful managers available and worked for six other clubs since then, including Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Napoli.

Crying, just noticed "lives on the Wirral" as one of Rafael's best points

Moshiri would be treading on ice if he appoints Benitez. In His time here every managerial appointment has been a failure, we’ve already had to endure the insult of having Sam Allardyce manage us, bringing in an Ex-RS who’s generally just desperate for any job back in England and odds are won’t give a crap about us or the project would be pushing it too far.

Are we just making stuff up now?

Brighton spent considerably more (both in net and gross terms) on transfers under Hughton's two years in the PL than they did under Potter's two years

Hughton (17/18 and 18/19) - Approx £138m gross and £125m net

Potter (19/20 and 20/21) - Approx £93m gross and £67m net

I get you don't rate him mate, but stop making facts up?

I’m not making facts up, you know who is? People who want a no mark who’s at his level in Brighton. Glad you can’t have a say in it ;)

Whenever I’ve seen Brighton play they have played good football and done well, so I don’t think he would be the worst and no reason why he shouldn’t be up for debate.

Personally I don’t think he looks a strong enough a character to manage us and his league finishing positions worry me. And not being the worst isn’t the reason to pick someone.

Some of the other reasons I’ve seen for him not being manager are a bit pathetic and the abuse some posters get for suggesting him seem over the top.

I’m not excited about any of the names linked really, the ones from the Premier League especially and don’t watch foreign footy to know about Galtier, Fonseca, Gallardo etc. not going to pretend I do to seem knowledgeable too. Just hope they pull something out the bag and get someone competent that can get us playing good football.

Also it would be nice if we could get someone who can get our players to pass the ball, that might be too much to ask though

it’s not happening mate honestly

I’m still thinking it will be someone abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.