New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
$4 billion? lol

Ah apologies, they sold 80% for $600m, then the whole thing (including their remaining 20%) was resold for $3.5 billion

So they got $1.3 billion total.

Not a bad fee to just allow people to use your name.

Maybe but it’s like hiring a world renowned chef and giving him three tins of bean and some corned beef to work with
He had transfer windows .....let's see how he does with a club struggling for cash in an easier league than the Prem .......second need more mercenaries thank you - he looked disinterested towards Easter tbh the football was worse than big Sam's tbh
We needs young blood who knows the game In the prem tbh......

I know they sold a while back - it's been discussed on here a few times. I've not kept upto date who owns what - stars group/flutter entertainment etc.

But the point remains the same - odds, and their comparison sites/bookies are particularly dodgy when it comes to new manager odds.

The odds are reaction to speculation, and that speculation is often manipulated. I could gain if I wanted to from exactly that.
Exactly one tweet from Campos yesterday and all of a sudden Gaultier was the new favorite within about 10 mins.

Ancelotti couldn’t have known anything about Duncan as a coach when he was offered the job, it couldn’t have been Carlo’s idea.
But he didn't need to have him next to him match day and obviously at the end of last season he could have had him moved on.

I'd have Nuno over potter any day and I don't rate Nuno.
I'm not enamoured with either if truth be told. I'd plump for Potter though and I think he has the stench of a Mike Walker. If it was one of those two, I'd still back them when they come in and hope they did well.

I'm not enamoured with either if truth be told. I'd plump for Potter though and I think he has the stench of a Mike Walker. If it was one of those two, I'd still back them when they come in and hope they did well.
Word on street: Aldo’s expressed a keen interest.

Anyone able to link the Athletic article about why Palace finally pulled the plug on the Nuno deal?

Something to do with his huge backroom staff and them not having the budget to hire them all. To be fair that's a concern in itself, Nuno has a huge team working with him plus Mendes who has held his hand when it comes to transfers/players.

Something to do with his huge backroom staff and them not having the budget to hire them all. To be fair that's a concern in itself, Nuno has a huge team working with him plus Mendes who has held his hand when it comes to transfers/players.

I guess we wouldnt be paying out as much as we did on Carlo even if we took them all. I just dont feel inspired by him

It says the suspicion that it has dragged on so long is that he's hopeful of an offer from us, although it isn't clear how likely that is

Status
Not open for further replies.