New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why these 3 mate. Serious question. Have I missed somethin?
Itk chatter followed by reports in the Athletic and elsewhere. Looking likely to be one of those 3 unless Moshiri pulls a mad one again and gets Conte. Don't forget the job was Moyes last time around before Ancelloti became available

…I’ve backed AVB 40-1 & 50-1 & now Galtier @ 25-1 for very small stakes. I won’t have another bet now but will watch to see if anything transpires on those.

I think they are all pretty good value plays. I thought Dyche at 45-1 was not a bad outside shout either. It looks from report Brands quite likes Galtier and Potter and other reports have mentioned Ten Haag and Rangnick. I'd be happy with 3 out of 4 of them.

To try convince him. We must be talking to him !
“Ready to get out the arguments…”
I see your point but I think there is vagueness there and mentions ‘interest ‘ in him rather than talks specifically.
And watch out for ‘serait’ in other articles as it ‘serait prêt à se mettre d’accord’. It is the writer hedging his/her bets. It will be translated as ‘would be’ but in footy gossip it is the French journo way to imply ‘might’ be. Far from deffo.

Nuno is nono

tenor.gif

I think that says more about the league than thiago silva though. He wasnt deemed good enough anymore but a bog standard player in the english league for years was.
But good luck to him. I love a good story like that.
The Euro winning side in 2016 had plenty of past, future and present 'bog standard' premier league players in it.

Let's get in this Alec Baldwin lookalike and bum the Florida Cup before a late season burnout and mid-Winter 2022/23 replacement when we can restart this thread with "bRiNg M0y3S Hom3" shouts.

Galtier looks like the perfect kind of manager for our current situation. Look at the Lille roster he just won the league with. Did a great job getting a tune out of some old players and also developed some young guys that will be starting to move on to bigger teams than Lille.

Plus he has a history of staying in one place for awhile. We could obviously use that stability.

First link that’s really excited me.

Status
Not open for further replies.