New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 years after Moyes left, no one did better than him, we tried different styles managers, only disappointment left and waste much of the money. Poor recruitment of players and poor ranking in the table, we miss European competition for a long time.

Moyes may not the best manager in the world, but he maybe the most suitable manager for our club.

But we could be with any appointment apart from maybe a younger manager. That maybe the club and fans give more time too.

I don’t think Nuno or moyes would last much longer.
Nuno or Moyes (not advocating for either of them - particularly Moyes) would be here longer if they were successful.

Appointing someone like Conte, you're almost GUARANTEEING we're back here in 2yrs MAXIMUM - could be 12 months.

Nuno or Moyes (not advocating for either of them - particularly Moyes) would be here longer if they were successful.

Appointing someone like Conte, you're almost GUARANTEEING we're back here in 2yrs MAXIMUM - could be 12 mon
You never know... The only way I see him leaving is if a club like Barca or Madrid comes... I think Moshiri is a clever man and will write up a better contract this time around anyway...

You never know... The only way I see him leaving is if a club like Barca or Madrid comes... I think Moshiri is a clever man and will write up a better contract this time around anyway...
You really DO know. He's been at a club more than two years ONCE in his career, and that was Juventus where he was smashing the league every season, and even then he walked out.

It took less than 18 months for a "giant" club to come and take an arguably declining Carlo Ancelotti from us. We'd be lucky if we got that long out of Conte, for one reason or another.

You really DO know. He's been at a club more than two years ONCE in his career, and that was Juventus where he was smashing the league every season, and even then he walked out.

It took less than 18 months for a "giant" club to come and take an arguably declining Carlo Ancelotti from us. We'd be lucky if we got that long out of Conte, for one reason or another.
I'll take it atleast he would add quality to the club. Maybe he will like the new stadium plans... I hope

Half the managers are too good for us, half are not good enough.
Half will be frauds stealing a wage, half will jump at a bigger club the first chance they get.

We want an experienced manager with a history of winning trophies but is also an up and coming manager who has a long term plan that delivers success straight away. They need to adopt a cavalier approach while also making sure the players run around a lot and get back to basics while being progressive.

I can't wait until the Euros start.

These big name managers remind me of those people who will only buy a house that is already completely updated and renovated, turn key, pristine, walk in ready.
Unfortunately, Everton is the house that needs to be completely remodeled from the ground up. So here we are, once again shopping for a master builder. Trouble is, every time we have tried to find someone like that, they end up being clueless masters of crooked extensions and cracked foundations.

How about a cheeky double signing?

1622860537191.png

Status
Not open for further replies.