New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. It looked like he had some problems with the non-young players.

But it could totally be because they were in the same team so they couldn't see him as a manager.

It all depends on what they want to do with the team I guess.

Id have no problem with Pirlo if he had problems with the 'non-young' players.

Theyre the ones we need to move on.

There is probably a 2 year building period to become competitive though. That's assuming we get pretty much all our signings right from now till then and that's to get us on the fringes.

I don't think Conte would be happy to work to that sort of timeframe and build something progressively.

He would ask for 150 million in the summer which we don't have. He wants established players to add to a strong base. We don't have that either.

Depends how much Moshiri has thrown into the pot.

Kean should bring in £40mil ish...and with some deadwood/doney sales we could get up to £120mil + Moshiris injection.

Next summer we may be able to spend more if Conte would be successful.

That gives us 2 summers of spending which may be enough to revitalise the team quickly.

Conte gets angry at every single club he’s at. If he made it past the transfer window it would be great for one season but I couldn’t see him not losing it at Everton fairly quickly

I think if you justv

1: Let him get on with it

2: Dont do a Peter Johnson on him

3: Add £100mil a summer worth of players

Then he would stay long term. The first 2 are fine...and we could do the 3rd as well if he got us into top 4 which would be his remit.

Pirlo is the Italian Lampard. Nothing to suggest he would be good enough. But I guess any appointment is a lottery.

Generally have no idea what we need at the moment, other than a massive big red reset button.

Depends how much Moshiri has thrown into the pot.
Kean should bring in £40mil ish...and with some deadwood/doney sales we could get up to £120mil + Moshiris injection.
Next summer we may be able to spend more if Conte would be successful.
That gives us 2 summers of spending which may be enough to revitalise the team quickly.
yes, but it's always a race between revitalisation and Evertonisation: in my experience, the latter accelerates faster than the former...and we are constantly back at square one.

He's a manager that doesnt stay around for long at clubs, i would say he is more an impact manager than see a project through.
That’s the only trouble mate. We’ll be looking again soon. Is it 6 Managers in 5 years we’ve had. We need stability now.

Reactions: JLW
Allardyce for me and £ 200M to spend, guarantee Europe next year with him.
While I'm on, it will be good if Henderson doesn't make it fitness-wise, because there won't be a RS
to be seen. I believe that we have a marvellous chance with all the great players we have. The Bookies
have England 8th in the betting, so I hope they are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.