New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kirkbride article is embarrassing even by the Echo's standards. 'Appointing Nuno might help Everton to sign Neto, which there is no indication they'd like to do'. Jesus Christ.

Mad really. I think their editors obviously think football fans are idiots who just want to know about signings. There is no shortage of things you could discuss with Nuno though.

I keep changing my mind, what is out there realistically that we could get and Conte seemingly off the table....

Zidane, we should at least talk to him even if he says no, or could he replace Poch at PSG?
Poch if he was to leave PSG, good record at Spurs but ended badly
Id love Bielsa, not sure he would leave Leeds

Ten Hag has a good record with youth, as does Lampard (Long term project and all that).

Gallardo and seen by many as a risk for that reason, unknown on what he would bring but has an impressive CV, absolute beast as a player on the old Championship Manager. Over 53% win percentage at River plate, P339 W180 D92 L67, scored 588 conceded 300. Honours list below :-

Manager[edit]​

Could we get Emery from Villareal? We spoke to him once...... Won 4 Europa leagues and the highest win percentage in PSG`s history
Chuck a boat load of cash at Simone....

100% no one knows where the club are going or they are talking to, I just hope Moshiri goes big.

For me Simeone, Zidane, Emery or Bielsa or another big name, if not take a chance on Gallardo.
I'm Feeling Good about this idea.

.....bit of a change from early this morning, NES now odds-on across the boards & odds contracted for Moyes & Potter:

B7A01C62-6150-4FE7-869B-856FF05F3699.png

Forgetting Kenny Jacket there, did a great rebuild for you. Couldn't quite make the next step, but laid a base.

I'd be relaxed about Nuno and I'd give him time. Barring it all going a bit 'De Boar at Palace'.

Who do you reckon Wolves will get in? Do you think Fosun are less committed than they were?
Yep, Kenny did a sterling job under very tough circumstances. The new man already signed and sealed – Bruno Lage( no I had never heard of him until a few weeks ago) seems a gamble but fingers crossed, the king ( Nuno) is dead, long live the king.

Unsure what to make of Fosun —they are making the right noises but COVID as hit everyone, they also have to content with China

The main problem with this club is the fact we are to nice. Bolasie played what 6 months at a push for us then sat in his house for 4 half years on full pay and we let him. No other club would stand for that. Yes Arsenal had Ozil but at lest he had a bit of pride in himself and left.
Besic refused to go, Sandro ran out his contract.
I don’t get why Everton didn’t terminate there contracts for being unprofessional.
Then we gave Mirallas a new contract, an talk of Siggy getting a new contract
i dont think it has anithing to do with everton being nice... it all depends on the contract and what each part agreed to. it is completly natural for a person to run out a contract , terminating said agreedments comes with a cost often higher than running the contract normally (to deter parts from abnormally terminaning contracts).

so if everton "allows" that kind of "behavior", its bcuz it surely is more beneficial to them.

i dont think it has anithing to do with everton being nice... it all depends on the contract and what each part agreed to. it is completly natural for a person to run out a contract , terminating said agreedments comes with a cost often higher than running the contract normally (to deter parts from abnormally terminaning contracts).

so if everton "allows" that kind of "behavior", its bcuz it surely is more beneficial to them.
They offered him other clubs he refused, should have terminated his contract with zero pay. If I go to work and refuse to work I’ll get fired, football slightly different but fact remains they let him sit there

Status
Not open for further replies.