New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is though, I'm not really bothered how we play, as long as it's consistent to the point that we can identify players who will fit into it/managers to continue playing it etc. I mean I'd like us to play like Pep's Barcelona with a bit of the old dogs of war thrown in for good measure, but I appreciate that may not be possible, so I would happily get behind anyone who brings an effective and consistent style of play.
Well I am, we were utter turd after Xmas (apart from the Spurs & RS results)

Maybe someone like Tedesco (previously at Schalke and Spartak) would be worth considering

That's such a shout. Got Schalke to 2nd in his first season then to the last 16 in the CL the following year. Bit of a poor bit of form seen him sacked though and Schalke must be regretting that dearly now.

Reactions: Ian

I can just see the Everton board ringing Phil Kirkbride of the echo up to give him an update on their manager appointment process.

Comical tbh. lol

He has never won a thing, been sacked by wham and relegated sunderland.
WHat is wrong with our fans?
He didn’t get sacked by West Ham though. They chose not to renew his contract iirc.

they then went crawling back to him and he’s just had a great season with them.

whilst bringing in coufal and soucek for little money compared to some of our signings.

We were turd because we lost, turd to watch but win is fine, such as Arsenal were we won with deflection
I'm too disheartened to check the stats but how many did we win without keeping a clean sheet? It always seemed to be if they scored,we lost. So many of those away wins were down to missed chances by opponents rather than us controlling games.

How good would it be to see all the reports surrounding Conte and Spurs only for Everton to announce him?

Wont happen but would be good and a show of intent from the club.... If you remember Moses was on his way from Chelsea but Conte turned him in to a very good RWB, same thing for Iwobi? Iwobi done well as a RWB for a few games.

He didn’t get sacked by West Ham though. They chose not to renew his contract iirc.

they then went crawling back to him and he’s just had a great season with them.

whilst bringing in coufal and soucek for little money compared to some of our signings.
doesnt mean he should get the Everton job again after one good season since he left us

Status
Not open for further replies.