New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds a bit like this chap:
He is also a man who, while a little temperamental, can put a team together and make them rally behind him, creating a unit that is all pulling in the same direction. He is also capable of taking a bunch of leftovers and making it not only tasty but a Michelin star dish.
It’s what he did to win Ligue 1 with Lille this season, turning players like Burak Yilmaz and Jose Fonte into stars and getting the best out of a squad that had been picked apart by bigger clubs over the years.

Christophe Galtier
Shame he's one foot in Nice.

video_image.jpeg

Why would anyone want a Spanish waiter to manage us.
if we’re serious about winning trophies or champions league football let’s sign conte pay him enough and he will come there all greedy [Poor language removed] , Eddie Howe is my bet hope to god I’m wrong

The problem is I’m not convinced he’ll do that.

I mean Bruce has shown him up.

Has Bruce won titles as a manager? Rafael won twice in Spain that is against Real Madrid and Barcelona. Has Bruce won the champions League as a manager? Give Rafael money and he will out do Bruce any day. Ask Newcastle fans as they still want him and if there takeover had gone ahead they wanted him to be in charge as they think he can win things.

“Stoking While The Fire Is Hot - Pulis Signs Lebron James In Audacious First Swoop As Everton Manager.

“‘Harlequins fly-half Marcus Smith is next, ‘ the excited gaffer said as he twirled his baseball cap. He is looking to incorporate more ‘rugby style play’ into his team’s approach as he eyes a cheeky Champions League spot challenge in his debut season.

“‘I have never worked with a man as innovative as Tony,’ Everton owner Farhad Moshiri beamed as he rubbed his crotch while staring at an old photo of Marco Silva’”

Status
Not open for further replies.