New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I look at it 3 ways.
1 get the best - Conte, But he’ll leave for Real once Anchoti is sacked so it’s probably a waste of time.
2 get big dunc. I love the fella. I’m from that era. We need the passion back.
3 get someone I’ve heard of who looks promising- Graham Potter
Anything else and I’m probably going to be seriously disappointed

No that's not really what I'm saying though. I just see a lot of people talking about how Nuno did the Wolves thing for cheap and that's not really true at all.

No that's not really what I'm saying though. I just see a lot of people talking about how Nuno did the Wolves thing for cheap and that's not really true at all.
You are dead right there. They spent serious money getting out of the championship. And a decent wedge in the Prem.

Going for a ‘big name’ in Conte just for the sake of it is a joke, we’ve been stung by one and we’ll be stung by another (especially when he has a record of leaving after a year or two)
Conte’s style is as defensive if not more than Ancelotti and would be just as turgid
Can we please stop suggesting him as an option, he’s not an option.
We don’t need a big name, we need a good fit. I just don’t see Conte as that personally, good manager - not for us

Going for a ‘big name’ in Conte just for the sake of it is a joke, we’ve been stung by one and we’ll be stung by another (especially when he has a record of leaving after a year or two)
Conte’s style is as defensive if not more than Ancelotti and would be just as turgid
Can we please stop suggesting him as an option, he’s not an option.
We don’t need a big name, we need a good fit. I just don’t see Conte as that personally, good manager - not for us
He would also fall out with the board within a few months. Conte demands funds.

Her also fall out with the board within a few months. Conte demands funds.
and we don’t have the squad inherently to succeed to the level he’ll want - it just doesn’t add up, not getting a ‘big name’ isn’t a lack of ambition, if anything it’s a lack of awareness

I think Nuno is very much
Why not mate?

The season has just finished, most people are either on holiday or preparing for a summer tourney.

So just cos we havent appointed him after 3 days it doesnt mean he isnt still on a shortlist.
I think Nuno is very much in the running.

Conte is probably the biggest name on the market at the moment, as is Zidane. It`ll be interesting to see which way Spurs go, you would expect them to go all out for Poch then one of the fore mentioned would go in at PSG. Where does that leave us? Irrelevant, those type of managers aren`t coming to 10th placed Everton with no Europe.

IF Moshiri was to get any of these it will be a bigger surprise than him getting Ancelotti. Carlo is very much in the twilight of his career, Real could be his last big job, I think it dawned on him that he didnt have the skillset to turn this club around. Pretty much proving everyone in the world right!

Of course we will hope, but thats what kills you isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.