New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to the head the balls doing a banner saying we know where you live, but not knowing where he lives

News_0831_Fingerprint_full_0.JPG

line-of-duty-season-5-1-1619532749.jpg

0.jpg

man83.png

"I just wanted a second chance"

"It's not a death threat though"

It's clearly still unacceptable language and there's definitely a suggestion of potential violence to both him and his family, which could include everything up to death, so calling it a "death threat" is more than valid

Certainly not worth arguing the toss over in an effort to minimalise how awful the banner is in general

And no, I don't think he will be a good appointment

I personally wanted Potter or Galtier, but if he's getting the gig then there's nothing we can do about it now other than hope he's a success, because if he succeeds then so do we

Threats like this one are not condonable in any manner whatsoever, and even attempting to defend them in any manner makes us all lesser as a fan base

Grow the piss up FFS

Almost every manager has brought in a player or two from old club, Brands should be screening these players to am overall theme, letting every manager that walks in bring their old players is how we ended up with a Frankenstein of a team.

Think Carlo got a free pass tbh, because he's Carlo and Allan and James would never have come otherwise
Yep, it's a mess. Managers bringing a couple of players would be fine if they hung around for more than five minutes but allowing every manager to choose players when we've had 6 managers in 5 years is madness.

Absolutely abhorrent that banner, for many reasons. What this should do to the board is make them realise for any Evertonian to be arsed doing anything like this is massive, we are the metaphorical doormat of fans in the football world, so for someone to expel energy should be a sign.

What are you angry about?

That's all I'll say - ask yourself what on earth are you so angry about? What is about Benitez precisely that is 100000x worse than Eddie Howe.

He didn't wipe his arse with an Everton badge and piss on the Dixie Dean statue ffs

Who said I was angry about it? Nonplussed would be a better description for my feelings.

The only remote anger I have is to the board for putting us in this position. I have said for ages it will cause severe division.

I hold no ill will towards Benitez himself. and as for supporting us when he is our manager, well I am more than happy to just switch off from it all for a bit, its not a big deal to me.

I think you are missing the point I was making anyway. It doesn't matter why people are angry, the fact is they are. Telling them not to be doesn't make it go away like magic. It's incredibly simplistic thinking to think it can just end like that.

All seemed to get the image at much the same time. Absolutely reeks this.

you know you can download an image off the internet right? You're counterbriefing thread is brilliant and Everton PR machine is disgusting but I doubt every single evertonian online is involved, unless Mosh is not the buffoon he portrays to be.

I never said I was upset that he called Everton a small club, so stop putting words in my mouth. I don't like him as a man or as a football manager and he is clearly past his winning days.
So if you're not upset at the 'small club' thing, why don't you like him 'as a man'? genuinely curious. As manager I can understand like, but as a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.