New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for fun, tell me, what exactly has he done "as a man" that you don't like?

Was it doing loads for local charities that tipped your loathing over the edge or something?
I don't know him personally, but I don't like his persona; I don't like his attitude and I don't like him being a RS.
Jimmy Saville did loads for charity. He supported the RS too!

I don't know him personally, but I don't like his persona; I don't like his attitude and I don't like him being a RS.
Jimmy Saville did loads for charity. He supported the RS too!

1624873849690.png

By no means condoning what’s obviously stupid behaviour but as much as the person doing it has obvious responsibility its also on the owners ploughing on and making what everyone is telling them is a hugely divisive appointment at a time when the club almost certainly needs exactly the opposite.

I’ll keep going the game and I hope this gamble pays off but its an incredible risk with what seems little chance of reward .

While saying that there isn’t one single manager out there linked with the job that would unite the fan base. Every name that has been linked has been met with despair and mixed opinions.

They’ve obviously gone through the list of candidates available and decided that he’s the man with the most experience and feel he’s up to the job.

We just have to hope they are right and see what happens. Not worth soaking the bed over.

Have to say, the idea that Evertonians have a reputation for being mild mannered, reasonable, and welcoming is pretty funny. I think our fans are almost universally accepted as being among the roughest around.
Moyes ruined our reputation with the people's club line.

What are you angry about?

That's all I'll say - ask yourself what on earth are you so angry about? What is about Benitez precisely that is 100000x worse than Eddie Howe.

He didn't wipe his arse with an Everton badge and piss on the Dixie Dean statue ffs

This is the problem - the knuckle draggers doing these banners cant grasp the alternative to Benitez are the likes of Howe.

They live in a dream world where they think we'll move on from Rafael and go appoint Conte.

Its nonsense.

you know you can download an image off the internet right? You're counterbriefing thread is brilliant and Everton PR machine is disgusting but I doubt every single evertonian online is involved, unless Mosh is not the buffoon he portrays to be.

So what I think happens is that a very small group of serious influencers (e.g. journalists at major outlets) get it sent out to them at virtually the same time. It then log rolls from there extremely quickly.

It's Monday morning, people will be having a quick look online at about 830 before work kicks off, and bang - it's right in front of them. Maximum impact.

I'm not saying someone at the Club put the banner up, of course not. What I am saying is that someone with even the slightest PR nous would have seen it and flagged it far and wide asap with a simple narrative. See the similarities between the Maddock / O'Keefe tweets.

I wonder if this disgraceful message and the reaction to it will actually expedite Benitez's appointment / annoucement.

Are we likely to see white smoke from Goodison today ?

no way you've compared Benitez to Saville... u might be mad.
No, I didn't. I'm making the point that quite a few people have said we should get behind him because he has done a lot for charity. I don't care what he has done for charity. It doesn't automatically make you a good person.

While saying that there isn’t one single manager out there linked with the job that would unite the fan base. Every name that has been linked has been met with despair and mixed opinions.

They’ve obviously gone through the list of candidates available and decided that he’s the man with the most experience and feel he’s up to the job.

We just have to hope they are right and see what happens. Not worth soaking the bed over.
I’ll tell you what there are about 500 manages that wouldn’t have banners outside the ground opposing their appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.