New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very good appointment.

THeres a collective tantrum going on here that won't change anyone's minds.
You really think that’s true? Clubs do look at social media now and if there coming across some of the polls they might think differently. Last thing they need is another failed manager from the get go, look at Sam, half empty stadiums within 10 games.

I think a lot of clubs can look at last year and say it was a weird one. Wolves lost key players for long periods, playing the equivalent of Ellis Simms up front for most of it. The prior two years he was solid. Wasn't in my top 5 choices but Nuno might be really good. Carlo was crap with our level of player and he's a legend of the game.

It's not crap. It's meh. It's another 3 years to get players into another style, which Nuno likely won't get because it's trying to play chess with checkers pieces from 4 previous managers. There's no forward thought.
He won't need to change the style. Wolves play defensive, static and boring football, just like Everton. No pressing, no movement, no sprints. He'll fit like a glove.

It's a very good appointment.

THeres a collective tantrum going on here that won't change anyone's minds.
I don’t think it’s good, it’s a bang average one and signals where we are as a club though. I get why people are upset but after Carlo anyone else was gonna be a let down

There is no shouting or booing online, only at the match. Given that we all had our money refunded last season and nobody went,the season was totally phoney. I have no means of knowing what percentage of the writers on this site normally be went to the match before last season and how many will if allowed go next season. I will have a stab at it and guess about 10 per cent. Nuno will get his fair crack of the whip from the match goers. It does not matter to him what is said on here.

Our fans really are a miserable lot. No wonder the club never achieves anything.

What´s wrong with getting behind our new manager?
The clubs been a mess for 5 years, we need a full rebuild and a style implanted. Nuno not the man for a rebuild, he has no history of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.