New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for not reading the whole thread & possibly repeating, but... I'm glad the motto isn't on this new crest.

It's not the best & its not good enough!

Wow, they really did search hard to find three tweets praising the new badge didn't they...

@mikeybb79 – Twitter
I like the new everton badge. New manager new start. #everton #nsno

@tedmundo11 – Twitter
I like the new @Everton crest, sleek, stylish and modern. Come Aug 20k plus fans will grace GP with the new kit proud to have a new badge.

@mejwood1 – Twitter
I like the new badge but the Motif should have been included.

I like the new badge but only because I've stabbed both my eyes out, Mmm it feels sexy

In answer to the original poll question.

The new badge will not make me buy more Everton Merchandise.

Let's just refuse to buy any merchandise until Kenwright realises the mistake and goes back to the old crest. He needs to realise that Everton fans have little to look to at the moment other than our history......so taking that away too is a complete and other mistake that would only be made by some tosser with no foresight.

Why doesnt the club seek proper consultation with the fans before it makes changes like this?

Why doesnt the club seek proper consultation with the fans before it makes changes like this?

The claim they did. I would love to know who exactly. I had to laugh when they say that they consulted with disabled supporters groups as well as other fan groups. Looking at the badge, I think they must have consulted with the LA Chapter, President: Stevie Wonder.

So.. I know that it shouldn't matter providing that people do the job in a professional manner but I find this hard to shake off because I find the new badge wrong on several different fronts. The people who were in control of overseeing the badge design:

Dave Biggar - Commercial director - Liverpool fan

One of the biggest happenings for the Arena was a bit of a personal downer for Dave himself. The homecoming of the Treble winners, Manchester United. Yes, as a born and bred Scouser this was a bit of a toughie for Dave, and he insisted on wearing his Liverpool shirt up until the very arrival of the team. He had to produce, manage and control United’s Treble winning homecoming celebrations, and the atmosphere was absolutely stunning. Along with the Eagles concert he rates these as the buildings best moments.

http://manchesterstorm.co.uk/interviews/intbiggar.html

Nigel Payne - Creative director - ?

Mark Derbyshire - Graphic Designer - Facebook has him liking "This is Anfield"

Jim Fantozzi - Project manager - Has the Man City crest as his background on Twitter

It just doesn't seem right to me.

The claim they did. I would love to know who exactly. I had to laugh when they say that they consulted with disabled supporters groups as well as other fan groups. Looking at the badge, I think they must have consulted with the LA Chapter, President: Stevie Wonder.

Bit harsh that mate.

So.. I know that it shouldn't matter providing that people do the job in a professional manner but I find this hard to shake off because I find the new badge wrong on several different fronts. The people who were in control of overseeing the badge design:

Dave Biggar - Commercial director - Liverpool fan

http://manchesterstorm.co.uk/interviews/intbiggar.html

Nigel Payne - Creative director - ?

Mark Derbyshire - Graphic Designer - Facebook has him liking "This is Anfield"

Jim Fantozzi - Project manager - Has the Man City crest as his background on Twitter

It just doesn't seem right to me.

Absolutely.

Brave move by Dave Biggar to actually put his name to something. You would expect he may start attracting attention with regards to all Commercial failings...

Absolutely.

Brave move by Dave Biggar to actually put his name to something. You would expect he may start attracting attention with regards to all Commercial failings...
Yes, nice move throwing the scapegoat out to the fans. It's the people who signed off on his work who should be getting it.

Not against disabled people mate. I am only really putting in words the pic someone put in one of the threads of Stevie Wonder saying "I've finished the badge redesign Bill!"
Actually, the club put the disabled supporters association forward to hide behind. That's how pitiful they are. It's basically an arse covering exercise of "look, we just carried out the wishes of shareholders and disabled groups who populate the Fan Forum". Complete cowards they are. Someone should be punted over this, but it wont be the people who rubber stamped it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.