New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the motto doing on the collar????
efc__1369494005_Barkley-main-story-insert.jpg

Tilling, fancy adding a poll to the thread mate ? I was going to make a poll but didn't want another thread clogging the forum. Something like:

Will the new badge make you buy more, less, or the same amount of Everton merchandise ?

What is the motto doing on the collar????
efc__1369494005_Barkley-main-story-insert.jpg

pmsl so much wrong with that photo.

Lol at them cramming the motto onto the collar because they're too scared to do away with it completely. ****ing idiots. Also, look at the size of it on the shirt, haha! It should be about 60% smaller!

So out of touch with it's own fanbase. I refuse to believe that anyone who called themselves a fan gave them the 'Ok', not one positive comment on the official facebook page and on twitter.

Redcoats indeed.

Haha! you've made a dark day a little bit brighter whilst also reminding me that the badge has actually just changed, im not dreaming right!? TELL ME IM DREAMING!

If Kenwright wasn't already on thin ice before this he now just gone and threw salt everywhere, if he doesn't do exactly what the fans want he'll be gone soon enough.

Tilling, fancy adding a poll to the thread mate ? I was going to make a poll but didn't want another thread clogging the forum. Something like:

Will the new badge make you buy more, less, or the same amount of Everton merchandise ?

Yeah, will do mate.

how the feck do i make a poll

Status
Not open for further replies.